Want the latest News?
👊 King of the Cage Returns to the Gold Country Casino & Hotel on March 18 for “CRUNCH TIME”
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA. (February 6, 2017) – King of the Cage, the leader in casino mixed martial arts entertainment, will return to Gold Country Casino & Hotel in Orville, California on Saturday, March 18, 2017 with another world-class mega-event, headlined by a Bantamweight (135 pounds) showdown between Ricky Simon and Benito Lopez and also featuring some of the sport’s top competitors.
Fight card includes:
Main Event – Bantamweight 135 lbs.
Ricky Simon (7-1), Vancouver Washington (Gracie Bara) vs. Benito “Golden Boy” Lopez (6-0), Oroville, California (Alpha Male). Simon trains under legendary Fabiano Scherner and has won 14 of his 15 bouts in his professional and amateur career. Lopez, who is undefeated, has won his last 4 fights by finishing all of his opponents in the 1st round.
Co-Main Event – Jr. Flyweight 125 lbs.
Brian “The Dread Pirate” Wilkinson (2-1), Oakland, California (Oakland MMA) vs. Nick “Lil Ninja” Sperling, Grass Valley, California (Power House MMA and Team Carnage). Wilkerson’s last 2 fights were impressive first round knockouts. Sperling has won his last 3 of 4 bouts.
Welterweight 170 lbs.
Darrius Flowers, Chicago, Illinois (Elite Boxing Academy) vs. Thomas “Diamond” Powell, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Philly’s Next Champ)
Other Featured Fighters:
- Brandon Ricetti, Chico, California (Stand Alone) vs. Nathan Espinosa, Sacramento, California (Fighter Inc.)
- Tony Juarez, Yuba City, California (Clingman’s MMA) vs. Aaron Hedrick, Oroville, California (Team Hedrick)
- Tyler Hollbrook, Oroville, California (Stand Alone) vs. Jaelon Reid, Orangeville, California (Team Carnage)
- Anthony Pulliam, Arcada, California (Lost Boys) vs. Ashton Pierce, Redbluff, California (Team Alpha Male)
- Kyle Gothan, Oroville, California (Kicks by Cole) vs. TBD
- Ryon Harris, Eugene, Oregon (Peaceful Fighter) vs. Chris Marinelli, Redding, California (Sabotage MMA)
- Alex Mosier, Grass Valley, California (Power House) vs. TBD
- Charles Guthrie, Oroville, California (Kicks by Cole) vs. TBD
- Erin Hunter, Oakland, California (Oakland MMA) vs. TBD
- Andy Russo, Oakland, California (Oakland MMA) vs. TBD
This event will be broadcast in over 50 million U.S. households on MAVTV (214 DIRECTV, 810 Verizon FiOS). Check your local cable provider for cable station in your area.
Doors open at 6:00 pm. and fights start at 7:00 pm. Reserve seating and Ringside tickets are on sale now. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit www.goldcountrycasino.com, Gold Country Casino & Hotel Box Office or call (530) 538-4560. Age 21+ to attend. Event card subject to change.
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
Show your support and head out to our Online Store by going here.
Want to help sponsor a fighter? Than go here.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous WELTERWEIGHT CHALLENGER MATT INMAN OPENS UP AHEAD OF TITLE TILT
- Next UFC 208 Countdown: Full Episode
Sorry - Comments are closed