MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
2017 LA FIGHT CLUB HEATS UP IN FEBRUARY AND MARCH WITH MEXICAN SUPERSTAR ROBERTO ‘TITO’ MANZANAREZ MAKING HIS inaugural U.S. APPEARANCE; CHRISTIAN ‘CHIMPA’ GONZALEZ FIGHTING FOR HIS FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP BELT; AND TOP PROSPECT RYAN ‘KINGRY’ GARCIA MAKING HIS TV DEBUT
FEBRUARY 3, FEBRUARY 17 AND MARCH 10th EVENTS ALL LIVE FROM THE BELASCO THEATER AND ON ESTRELLA TV’S BOXEO ESTELAR
Tickets Now on Sale!
LOS ANGELES (Jan. 31, 2017) – Things will heat up at the Belasco Theater in downtown Los Angeles this winter, as Golden Boy Promotions puts on three sizzling fight cards featuring up-and-coming prospects from throughout the Southland region and beyond.
First, on February 3, Golden Boy has loaded up its opening card of the season adding dynamite prospects to the previously announced appearances of Texas sensations Joshua “The Professor” Franco and Hector “El Finito” Tanajara, Jr.
Topping the list of prospects is Victorville’s Ryan “Kingry” Garcia (7-0, 6 KOs), who will continue his rapid pace of taking on all comers this Friday. After fighting seven times in the last seven months, Garcia will make his TV debut on Estrella against an opponent to be announced soon.
Just two weeks later on Feb. 17, growing Mexican legend and super lightweight knockout artist, Roberto “Tito” Manzanarez (33-1, 27 KOs),will make his statewide debut and step right into a firefight, as he takes on Gamaliel “El Platano” Diaz (40-15-3, 19 KOs).
Manzanarez is already a star in his native Mexico, and will look to bolster his growing popularity as he steps into the ring for the first time in America.
In Diaz, Manzanarez will be in with a longtime, wily contender who has faced a who’s who of champions across multiple weight divisions including Anthony “Million Dollar” Crolla, Takahshi Miura, Takahiro Ao, Humberto “La Zorrita” Soto, Jorge “El Nino de Oro” Linares and Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero.
Then, on March 10, Belasco fan favorite Christian “Chimpa” Gonzalez (16-0, 14 KOs) will face his toughest test to date as he battles for the WBC Youth Intercontinental Lightweight Championship against Romero “Ruthless” Duno (12-1, 11 KOs).
With a victory, the popular Chimpa will be ready to step up into 10-round bouts on a wide array of platforms and locations.
Full cards for all three shows are below:
February 3 LA FIGHT CLUB:
- Joshua Franco vs. Victor Pasillas, Super Flyweights, 8 rounds
- Hector Tanajara Jr. vs. Baltazar Ramirez, Lightweights, 6 rounds
- Ryan Garcia vs. TBA, Lightweights, 6 rounds
- David Mijares vs. Evincii Dixon, Super Lightweights, 6 rounds
- Jonathan Navarro vs. Angel Rodriguez, Super Lightweights, 6 rounds
February 17 LA FIGHT CLUB:
- Roberto Manzanarez vs. Gamaliel Diaz, Lightweights, 8 rounds
- Genaro Gamez vs. Alejandro Ochoa, Lightweights, 6 rounds
- Luis Feliciano vs. TBA, Super Lightweights, 6 rounds
- Tenochtitlan Nava vs. Oscar Quezada, Super Featherweights, 4 rounds
- Jousce Gonzalez vs. Emmanuel Valadez, Super Featherweights, 4 rounds
- Javier Martinez vs. Miguel A. Barajas, Featherweights, 6 rounds
March 10 LA FIGHT CLUB:
- Christian Gonzalez vs. Romero Duno, WBC Youth Intercontinental Lightweight Championship, 8 rounds
- Alexis Rocha vs. TBA, Super Welterweights, 6 rounds
- Niko Valdes vs. TBA, Super Middleweights, 6 rounds
- Marvin Cabrera vs. TBA, Super Welterweights, 4 rounds
- Franicsco Esparza vs. Emmanuel Castro, Featherweights, 6 rounds
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.