2018 IMMAF EUROS: FINALISED COMPETITORS LIST – DAY 1 MATCHES SCHEDULE
17 June 2018. Bucharest– Following this evening’s Tournament Draw, the International Mixed Martial Arts Federation (IMMAF) can confirm the finalised list of amateur MMA athletes registered to compete in the 2018 IMMAF Senior European Championships and first ever Youth European Championships, taking place from 18 to 22 June in Bucharest, Romania.
FightBookMMA will live stream the 5 day 2018 IMMAF European Championships. To watch Day 1 you can go here for the live stream.
See attached, pending daily weigh-ins and medical clearance:
- List of Senior and Junior competitors by a) National Team and b) Weight Division
- Matches schedule for Day 1 can be seen below.
The brackets and to-the-minute results and tournament information can be viewed at mynextmatch.com
See below for daily schedule and viewing information:
SCHEDULE (PENDING TOURNAMENT DRAW)
- Monday (Day 1): Juniors Quarter Finals /Seniors Preliminaries (round 32) estimated number of bouts = 9 (2:45hrs)
- Tuesday (Day 2): Seniors Preliminaries (round 16)
estimated number of bouts = 35 (8:45 hrs)
- Wednesday (Day 3): Seniors Quarter Finals estimated number of bouts = 33 (8:30 hours)
- Thursday (Day 4): Semi-Finals, Juniors & Seniors estimated number of bouts = 36 (8:45hrs)
- Friday (Day 5): Finals & Medals Ceremony, Juniors & Seniors estimated number of bouts = 21 (8hrs)
- Watch the live stream in HD quality from ALL DAYS of a specific tournament.
- The Championship PASS remains valid for 3 days once the event has finished
Special Offer: € 4.99 (reduced from € 9.99 for limited period)
2018 Season Subscription:
- Watch every live stream and video on-demand in HD quality brought to you by IMMAF in 2018 Season:
- 2018 European Senior Championships & European Junior Championships
- 2018 Asian Open Championships & Junior World Championships
- 2018 World Championships
- Annual subscription valid from the date of purchase until the end of the 2018 year
Special Offer: € 12.99 (reduced from € 34.99 for limited period)