Want the latest News?
Bellator 148: Daley vs. Uhrich weigh-in starting at (5:00 pm PST)
Thursday January 28, 2016– Bellator 148 will take place in Fresno California.
FightBookMMA’s Journalists Rick San Bartolome will be on scene covering the event, so stay tuned for the recap.
The original main event was canceled due to the injury of former UFC fighter Josh Koscheck.
The new main event will be top welterweights Paul Daley (37-13-2) who will face Andy Uhrich (11-5). The new co main event will stay in the welterweight division as Chris Honeycutt (6-0) will take on Paul Bradley (22-6) for the second time.
Below is the official live stream and results for the weigh-ins which is scheduled to start at 5:00 pm PST.
Bellator 148 weigh-in results:
(Spike, 9 p.m. ET)
- Paul Daley (170.2) vs. Andy Uhrich (169.8)
- Paul Bradley (171) vs. Chris Honeycutt (171)
- Ryan Couture (155) vs. Patricky Freire (155.4)
- Raphael Butler (263) vs. Tony Johnson (264.4)
(FightBookMMA.com, 7:40 p.m. ET)
- Eric Huggins (206.4) vs. Jermaine McDermott (204.2)
- Nick Bustamante (155.4) vs. Te Edwards (156)
- Eugene Cancino (125) vs. Matt Perez (125)
- Paul Ruiz (135.6) vs. Josh San Diego (135.6)
- Art Arciniega (146) vs. Justin Smitley (145.4)
- Ilima MacFarlane (125.6) vs. Amber Tackett (125)
- Javy Ayala (265) vs. Carl Seumanutafa (249)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Antun Racic vs. Vitaly Branchuk bantamweight title eliminator added to stacked M-1 Challenge 64, Feb. 19 in Moscow
- Next RFA prepares for “showdown” in Utah with RFA 35 – Baghdad vs. Castillo
Sorry - Comments are closed