Bellator 154 Salaries
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
Tuesday May 17, 2016— Bellator 154: Davis vs. King Mo aired LIVE and FREE on SPIKE while the preliminary card streamed live on FightBookMMA.com.
In the main event, Phil Davis and King Mo showcased why they are the two of the top light heavyweights on the planet. In the end, it was Davis who emerged victorious, taking home a unanimous decision with scores of 29-28, 30-27, 30-27. To read more about this event you can click here and to read the FightBookMMA recap by our writer Rick San Bartolome you can click here.
The California State Athletic Commission, which oversaw the event released the following salaries for Bellator 154.
The figures do not include deductions for items such as insurance, licenses and taxes. The figures do not include money paid by sponsors. They also do not include any other “locker room” or special discretionary bonuses Bellator oftentimes pays. The above figures are simply base salaries reported to the commission and do not reflect entire compensation packages for the event.
The total disclosed payroll for Bellator 154 was $228,500.
Bellator 154 payouts:
- Phil Davis: $60,000 (includes $30,000 win bonus)
def. Muhammed Lawal: $30,000
- Saad Awad: $24,000 (includes $30,000 win bonus)
def. Evangelista Santos: $17,000
- Josh San Diego: $3,000 (includes $1,500 win bonus)
def. Jeremiah Labiano: $2,500
- Adam Piccolotti: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Ray Wood: $6,000
- Andre Fialho: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
def. Rick Reger: $4,000
- Mark Dickman: $18,000 (includes $9,000 win bonus)
def. Thomas Diagne: $3,000
- Jamielene Nievara: $2,000 (includes $1,000 win bonus)
def. Stephanie Frausto: $1,500
- Joshua Hardwick: $5,000 (includes $2,500 win bonus)
def. Jorge Acosta: $2,500
- Sam Spengler: $3,000 (includes $1,500 win bonus)
def. Doyle Childs: $1,000
- Josh Paiva: $3,000 (includes $1,500 win bonus)
def. Steve Gruber: $1,000
- Danasabe Mohammed: $2,000 (includes $1,000 win bonus)
def. Martin Sano: $2,000
- Anthony Taylor: $2,000 (includes $1,000 win bonus)
def. Victor Jones: $1,000
- James Chapman: $2,000 (includes $1,000 win bonus)
def. Sean Tucker: $1,000
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous UFC FOX 20: HOLM vs SHEVCHENKO ON-SALE
- Next Comparing & Contrasting the Charlo Twins – Jermall & Jermell Charlo Look to Both Hold World Titles Saturday
Sorry - Comments are closed