Bellator 157 Medical Suspensions & Video Highlights
Tuesday June 28, 2016— Bellator 157 was at Scottrade Center in St. Louis the main card aired on Spike while the prelims on FightBookMMA.com.
In the main event, Quinton Jackson fought Satoshi Ishii in a catchweight fight of 225 pounds, which Jackson won by unanimous decision. Both fighters avoided medical suspensions. In the co-main event, Patricky Freire will be out for a while. Freire was given an indefinite suspension by the commission following a devastating one-punch knockout by Michael Chandler who won the vacant lightweight title. Freire needs neurological clearance before he’ll be allowed to fight and is sidelined for 90 days because of the knockout.
The Missouri Office of Athletics released the following medical suspensions below.
Bellator 157 Medical Suspensions:
- Patricky Freire: Suspended indefinitely, pending neurological clearance, suspended 90 days.
- Carl Seumanutafa: Suspended 60 days.
- Nicole Smith: Suspended 30 days.
- Lee Burns: Suspended 30 days.
- Tyler Claussen: Suspended 60 days.
- Chris Heatherly: Suspended 60 days.
- Justin Robbins: Suspended 30 days.
- Isao Kobayashi: Suspended 60 days
- Mike Estus: Suspended 30 days
- Garrett Mueller: Suspended 30 days
DYNAMITE 2 Rampage vs Ishii Full Event Highlights:
BellatorKB 2: Schilling vs Kato Full Event Highlights:
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Unbeaten Stephen Fulton Takes on Christian Renteria on PBC on ESPN & ESPN Deportes
- Next ANTONIO OROZCO AND JOSEPH DIAZ, JR. TO CO-HEADLINE HBO LATINO® BOXING
Sorry - Comments are closed