Want the latest News?
Bellator 160: Henderson vs. Pitbull LIVE weigh-ins on FightBookMMA at 12:00 pm PST
Thursday August 25, 2016— “Bellator 160: Henderson vs. Pitbull” takes place on August 26 inside Anaheim California’s Honda Center, and will air LIVE and FREE on SPIKE at 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT.
FightBookMMA’s correspondant Rick San Bartolome will be attending the event and reporting LIVE. The weigh-ins will start at 12:00 pm PST. For the latest MMA odds, visit Matchbook.
Doors for the event open at 4:45 p.m. PT local time and the first preliminary bout – which streams live on Bellator.com, FightBookMMA.com and The Bellator Mobile App which begins at 5:00 p.m. PT.
In the main card will see a super fight at 155-pounds between Benson Henderson (23-6) and Patricio “Pitbull” (25-3), both fighters are looking for the win for a shot at Michael Chandler’s championship belt. In the co-main event we will see a lightweight contest pitting Saad Awad (19-7) against Derek Anderson (13-2).
Complete “Bellator 160: Henderson vs. Pitbull” SPIKE-Televised Main Card:
- Lightweight No. 1 Contender Main Event: Benson Henderson (23-6) vs. Patricio “Pitbull” Freire (25-3)
- Lightweight Co-Main Event: Saad Awad (19-7) vs. Derek Anderson (13-2)
- Featherweight Feature Bout: A.J. McKee (4-0) vs. Cody Walker (7-2)
- Featherweight Feature Bout: Bubba Jenkins (11-2) vs. Georgi Karakhanyan (24-6-1)
Bellator.com-Streamed Preliminary Card:
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Chinzo Machida (3-2) vs. Mario Navarro (4-4)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Joey Davis (Pro Debut) vs. Keith Cutrone (1-0)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Kevin Ferguson Jr. (Pro Debut) vs. Jon Tomasian (Pro Debut)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Gabriel Green (2-0) vs. Alex Trinidad (1-0)
- Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Steve Ramirez (4-1) vs. Ron Henderson (4-2)
- Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Kyle Estrada (3-2) vs. David Duran (3-4)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Mike Segura (4-3) vs. Jacob Rosales (3-2)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Jonny Cisneros (9-4) vs. Andy Murad (12-2)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Jake Roberts (6-0) vs. Stephen Martinez (11-4)
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous CANELO ALVAREZ CONFERENCE CALL TRANSCRIPT AND MP3 FROM AUGUST 24, 2016
- Next Predictions For UFC 203: Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem — CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall
Sorry - Comments are closed