Bellator 170 Press Conference LIVE on FightBookMMA today Jan. 19th
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
BELLATOR 170 OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE
SET TO TAKE PLACE TODAY INSIDE OF BRAND NEW VIACOM HEADQUARTERS
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Beginning at 12:00 p.m. local time
Los Angeles, Calif. (Thu, January 19, 2017)— Bellator 170: Ortiz vs. Sonnen will take place on January 21, 2017 inside The Forum in Los Angeles, Calif. The event will broadcast live and free on SPIKE at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT while the undercard will stream live on FightBookMMA.com, Bellator.com and the Bellator Mobile App beginning at 6:50 p.m. ET / 3:50 p.m. PT.
The main card that is headlined by a legendary clash between veterans Tito Ortiz (18-12-1) and Chael Sonnen (28-14-1). In addition, Ralek Gracie (3-0) against Hisaki Kato (7-2) and Georgi Karakhanyan (26-6-1) versus Emmanuel Sanchez (13-3) will also be featured on the main card, as will what promises to be an absolute slugfest, when Paul Daley (38-14-2) meets Brennan Ward (14-4) in the co-main event of the evening.
The following are scheduled to attend the Press Conference:
- Bellator President: Scott Coker
- Senior Vice President of Spike Sports: Jon Slusser
- Tito Ortiz (18-12-1)
- Chael Sonnen (28-14-1)
- Brennan Ward (14-4)
- Paul Daley (38-14-2)
- Ralek Gracie (3-0)
- Hisaki Kato (7-2)
The press conference will be streamed LIVE below:
Complete “Bellator 170: Ortiz vs. Sonnen” Main Card:
- Light Heavyweight Main Event: Tito Ortiz (18-12-1) vs. Chael Sonnen (28-14-1)
- Welterweight Co-Main Event: Paul Daley (38-14-2) vs. Brennan Ward (14-4)
- Middleweight Main Card Bout: Ralek Gracie (3-0) vs. Hisaki Kato (7-2)
- Featherweight Main Card Bout: Georgi Karakhanyan (26-6-1) vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (13-3)
- Lightweight Main Card Bout: Derek Campos (17-6) vs. Derek Anderson (14-2, 1 NC)
Bellator.com-Streamed Preliminary Card:
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Chinzo Machida (4-2) vs. Jamar Ocampo (2-0)
- Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Jack May (8-3) vs. Dave Cryer (11-2)
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Henry Corrales (12-3) vs. Cody Bollinger (19-6)
- Middleweight Preliminary Bout: Kevin Casey (9-5-1, 2 NC) vs. Keith Berry (15-13)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Guilherme “Bomba” Vasconcelos (8-3) vs. John Mercurio (8-7)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Gabriel Green (3-0) vs. Jalin Turner (2-2)
- Catchweight Preliminary Bout: Christian Gonzalez (2-0) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (2-0)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Jacob Rosales (4-2) vs. Ian Butler (3-2)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Johnny Cisneros (9-5) vs. Curtis Millender (9-3)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Mike Segura (4-4) vs. Tommy Aaron (2-1)
- Bantamweight Preliminary Bout: Rob Gooch (4-3) vs. James Barnes (6-2)
- Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Rebecca Ruth (6-2) vs. Colleen Schneider (10-7)
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous “New England’s Future” professional boxing event weigh-in results
- Next Russian Cruiserweight Zubov Continues Road to Redemption at Detroit Brawl
Sorry - Comments are closed