Bellator 175 Official Weigh-in Video Replay & Results
CHICAGO (Thu, March 30, 2017)– Bellator 175: Rampage vs. King Mo 2 will be broadcast live and free on SPIKE at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, while preliminary action will stream on FightBookMMA.com and the Bellator Mobile App.
The main card is headlined by a heavyweight rematch pitting “Rampage” Jackson (37-11) who will be taking on “King Mo” Lawal (20-6, 1 NC). In the co-main event we will see Emmanuel Sanchez (14-3) going against Marcos Galvao (18-7-1) and a heavyweight battle between Sergei Kharitonov (23-6) and Chase Gormley(14-5).
At the weigh-ins Jackson tipped the scales at 41 pounds heavier than Lawla for their rematch. Emmanuel Sanchez came in 3.5 lbs heavy the fight has been changed to a catchweight.
Bellator 175 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Spike, 9 p.m. ET)
- Quinton Jackson (253) vs. Muhammed Lawal (212)
- Marcos Galvao (145.5) vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (149.5)*
- Chase Gormley (265.5) vs. Sergei Kharitonov (264)
- Lloyd Carter (148) vs. Noad Lahat (146)
- Steve Kozola (155) vs. Jake Roberts (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FightBookMMA.com, 6:45 p.m. ET)
- Max Fuentes (138) vs. Brandon Shelhart (135)
- Asef Askar (157) vs. James Esposito (154.5)
- Brian Akins (156) vs. Mike DeLaVega (156)
- Cory Galloway (136) vs. David Garcia (137)
- Tom Holder (169) vs. Josh Streaker (170.5)
- Joaquin Buckley (171) vs. Justin Patterson (171)
- Tim Cho (150) vs. Joshua Hardwick (150)
- Manny Vazquez (130) vs. Nate Williams (129)
- James Bochnovic (205) vs. Matt Paul (207.5)
- Damian Norris (155) vs. Tom Shoaff (155)
- Adam Maciejewski (262) vs. Prince McLean (225)
*Sanchez missed the 146-pound featherweight limit. Fight changed to a catchweight.
Photo Cover Credit: Bellator MMA
Show your support and head out to our Online Store. We have hats, sweaters, woman’s tank tops, hoodies, cups. Head out to the store by GOING HERE. Help us sponsor fighters by joining the #FightBookMMANation. Want to learn more on how WE can help these fighters get sponsored so they can pay for Travel, Hotel, Gym Time, etc.? Than GO HERE!
Want to watch more Combat Sports Events? Then you need to download FITE. It’s the app that let’s you enjoy MMA, professional wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai and traditional martial arts right on the screen of your TV – when you want to and where you want to. Check them out by GOING HERE.
Check out StrongBoard Balance they are a health and wellness company which they make the best balance board and fitness products on the planet. Use Coupon Code: FIGHTBOOK for FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US by GOING HERE.
Follow FightBookMMA’s CEO/Founder/President/Owner
Sorry - Comments are closed