Bellator 175 Press Conference LIVE on FightBookMMA at 1 p.m. CT
CHICAGO (Wed, March 29, 2017)– Bellator 175: Rampage vs. King Mo 2 will be broadcast live and free on SPIKE at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, while preliminary action will stream on FightBookMMA.com and the Bellator Mobile App.
In advance of Bellator making their trip to Chicago, Bellator will host a Press Conference today Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. CT LIVE from Willis Tower in Chicago. You can watch the proceeds below here on FightBookMMA.com.
The main card is headlined by a heavyweight rematch pitting “Rampage” Jackson (37-11) who will be taking on “King Mo” Lawal (20-6, 1 NC). In the co-main event we will see Emmanuel Sanchez (14-3) going against Marcos Galvao (18-7-1) and a heavyweight battle between Sergei Kharitonov (23-6) and Chase Gormley (14-5).
The following are scheduled to attend the Press Conference:
- Rampage Jackson
- King Mo
- Chase Gormley
- Sergei Kharitonov
- Marcos Galvao
- Emmanuel Sanchez
Bellator 175: Rampage vs. King Mo 2 Main Card:
- Heavyweight Main Event: Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (37-11) vs. Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal (20-6, 1 NC)
- Featherweight Feature Bout: Emmanuel Sanchez (14-3) vs. Marcos Galvao (18-7-1)
- Heavyweight Feature Bout: Sergei Kharitonov (23-6) vs. Chase Gormley (14-5)
- Lightweight Feature Bout: Steve Kozola (7-0) vs. Jake Roberts (7-1)
- Featherweight Feature Bout: Noad Lahat (10-2) vs. Lloyd Carter (10-8)
Bellator.com-Streamed Preliminary Card:
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Joaquin Buckley (6-1) vs. Justin Patterson (9-1)
- Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Prince McLean (8-8) vs. Adam Maciejewski (13-6)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Damian Norris (7-2) vs. Tom Shoaff (8-2)
- Light Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Matt Paul (2-1) vs. James Bochnoviv (5-1)
- Bantamweight Preliminary Bout: Nate Williams (25-15) vs. Manny Vazquez (9-2)
- Lightweight Preliminary “VOW” Bout: J.D. Hardwick (2-0) vs. Tim Cho (4-2)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Tom Holder (Pro Debut) vs. Josh Streaker (Pro Debut)
- Bantamweight Preliminary Bout: Cory Galloway (8-7) vs. David Garcia (4-3-1)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Brian Akins (1-0) vs. Mike DeLaVega (1-2)
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: James Esposito (0-1) vs. Asef Askar (Pro Debut)
- Bantamweight Preliminary Bout: Max Fuentes (2-0) vs. Brandon Shelhart (3-1)
Show your support and head out to our Online Store. We have hats, sweaters, woman’s tank tops, hoodies, cups. Head out to the store by GOING HERE. Help us sponsor fighters by joining the #FightBookMMANation. Want to learn more on how WE can help these fighters get sponsored so they can pay for Travel, Hotel, Gym Time, etc.? Than GO HERE!
Want to watch more Combat Sports Events? Then you need to download FITE. It’s the app that let’s you enjoy MMA, professional wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai and traditional martial arts right on the screen of your TV – when you want to and where you want to. Check them out by GOING HERE.
Check out StrongBoard Balance they are a health and wellness company which they make the best balance board and fitness products on the planet. Use Coupon Code: FIGHTBOOK for FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US by GOING HERE.
Follow FightBookMMA’s CEO/Founder/President/Owner
- Previous Brave 4 sets record and will be broadcast to 48 countries
- Next Christy, motivated by disadvantages, faces Ball, fueled by disrespect, April 7th at Twin River Casino
Sorry - Comments are closed