Uncasville, Conn. (Thur, October 19, 2017)– Bellator 185: Mousasi vs. Shlemenko will broadcast live and free on SPIKE at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, while preliminary action will stream on FightBookMMA.com, Bellator.com and the Bellator Mobile App. Below you will find the official weigh-in results and above the video replay of the weigh-ins.
At Bellator 185 Gegard Mousasi (42-6-2) will make his promotional debut against Alexander Shlemenko (56-9, 1 NC). Mousasi is currently riding a five-fight win streak that includes recent knockout victories over two former world champions in Chris Weidman and Vitor Belfort. Shlemenko, a former middleweight champion, has competed under the Viacom-owned promotion’s umbrella since Bellator 16 in 2010. Known for his vicious finishing ability, “Storm” ruled with an iron fist over Bellator’s 185-pound division, defending his belt on three occasions.
Official Bellator 185 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Spike, 9 p.m. ET)
- Gegard Mousasi (185.75) vs. Alexander Shlemenko (186)
- Zak Bucia (170.25) vs. Neiman Gracie (170.5)
- Heather Hardy (126) vs. Kristina Williams (126)
- Ryan Quinn (155.5) vs. Marcus Surin (155)
- Lisa Blaine (122.75) vs. Ana Julaton (125.5)
(FightBookMMA.com 7 p.m. ET)
- Billy Giovanella (125) vs. John Lopez (126)
- Kevin Carrier (156) vs. Jose Perez (153)
- Vovka Clay (150) vs. Frank Sforza (149.25) – 150-pound catchweight
- Matthew Denning (149.75) vs. Don Shainis (150) – 150-pound catchweight
- Alec Hooben (194) vs. Jordan Young (200) – 195-pound catchweight
- Steve Skrzat* () vs. Costello Van Steenis (185.25)
- Joaquin Buckley (171) vs. Vinicius de Jesus (170)
- Pete Rogers (144) vs. Timothy Wheeler (144)
- John Beneduce (155.25) vs. Dean Hancock (156)
* Skrzat was given additional time to make weight for his middleweight fight.