Bellator MMA to Receive Regulatory Support For ‘Bellator 158: London’ This Saturday
BELLATOR MMA TO RECEIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT FROM THE MOHEGAN DEPARTMENT OF ATHLETIC REGULATION FOR ‘BELLATOR 158: LONDON’ ON SATURDAY AT THE O2
LONDON — (July 13, 2016) – Bellator is pleased to announce that the promotion will be receiving regulatory support from the Mohegan Department of Athletic Regulation for the “Bellator 158: London” event this Saturday at The O2 in London, England.
The athletic commission will be conducting regulatory drug testing on the “Bellator 158: London” combatants both pre and post-fight.
Bellator Director of Regulatory Affairs and ISKA President, Cory Schafer commented, “I couldn’t be more pleased to have the Mohegan commission’s involvement in Bellator’s upcoming international event. It will help establish a level of regulatory consistency that clearly serves the best interest of the promotion and the athletes. We look forward to very successful and well-regulated event.”
The “Bellator 158: London” event is going to be a can’t-miss blockbuster featuring the always-entertaining British sensation Paul Daley (38-13-2) against Brazilian knockout specialist Douglas Lima (26-6) in the main event. Former NFL player Matt Mitrione (10-5) will face former “Britain’s Strongest Man” winner, Oli Thompson (17-8) in the co-main event. Michael “Venom” Page (10-0) aims to continue his raging pace and remain unbeaten when he challenges MMA veteran “Cyborg” Santos (21-17), and Lukasz Klinger (7-2) makes his promotional debut against Francis Carmont (24-11).
“Bellator 158: London” takes place on Saturday, July 16 from the O2 in London and will be broadcast on SPIKE UK from 9 – 10 p.m. BST and Channel 5 from 10 p.m. – midnight BST. Meanwhile in America, the card will air on SPIKE at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
“Bellator 158: London” Fight Card
- Bellator MMA Welterweight Feature Bout: Douglas Lima (26-6) vs. Paul Daley (38-13-2)
- Bellator MMA Heavyweight Feature Bout: Matt Mitrione (9-5) vs. Oli Thompson (17-8)
- Bellator MMA Welterweight Feature Bout: Michael Page (10-0) vs. Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos (21-17)
- Bellator MMA Light Heavyweight Feature Bout: Francis Carmont (24-11) vs. Lukasz Klinger (7-2)
- Bellator MMA Featherweight Feature Bout: James Gallagher (3-0) vs. Mike Cutting (6-5)
- Bellator MMA Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: James Mulheron (8-1) vs. Neil Grove (12-7)
- Bellator MMA Middleweight Preliminary Bout: Michael Shipman (8-1) vs. Dom Clark (7-9)
- Bellator MMA Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Pietro Menga (12-0) vs. Spencer Hewitt (12-10)
- Bellator MMA Bantamweight Preliminary Bout: Luiz Tosta (9-2) vs. Dean Garnett (7-0)
- Bellator MMA Middleweight Preliminary Bout: Jason Radcliffe (8-2) vs. Jack Mason (29-15)
- Bellator MMA Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Chase Morton (6-2) vs. Nathaniel Wood (8-3)
- Bellator MMA Middleweight Preliminary Bout: Alex Reid (11-9-1) vs. Manuel Garcia (27-19)
- Bellator MMA Middleweight Preliminary Bout: C.J. Meeks (4-1) vs. Danny Mitchell (17-7-1)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Leo Santa Cruz, Mikey Garcia & Ivan Redkach Media Workout Quotes
- Next ANTHONY OGOGO EAGER TO IMPRESS AGAINST BRONISLAV KUBIN ON SATURDAY, JULY 16
Sorry - Comments are closed