Want the latest News?
Cosmo Alexandre Out-Slugs Wayne Parr to Win Super Middleweight Title on AXS TV FIGHTS’ 300th Broadcast, ‘Lion Fight 25’
Saturday October 24, 2015– Next week on AXS TV FIGHTS: CES MMA XXXI, Chip Moraza-Pollard (10-8) and Gil de Freitas (17-5) square off for the vacant welterweight title live on Friday, Oct. 30 an hour early at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT from the Twin River Casino in Lincoln Rhode Island. You can read more about this event here and here.
AXS TV FIGHTS celebrated its historic 300th fight that was broadcasted on Friday October 23, 2015, as Lion Fight 25 delivered exciting action in two headlining title fights. Cosmo Alexandre (52-14-1) defeated 10-time world champion Wayne Parr (91-31) to claim the super middleweight title and Jorina Baars (38-0-3) defended her women’s welterweight title against Martina Jindrova (49-14) despite suffering a deep cut on her cheek early in the fight.
Below is the Official results from AXS TV FIGHTS: LION FIGHT 25 and check out AXS TV FIGHTS commentators Pat Miletich and “The Voice” Michael Schiavello break down the night’s highlights here:
Official results from AXS TV FIGHTS: LION FIGHT 25 are as follows:
- Main Event – Super Middleweight (167) Title Fight – Cosmo Alexandre (52-14-1) defeated Wayne Parr (91-31) via unanimous decision (50-48, 49-47, 48-47).
- Co-Main Event – Women’s Welterweight (145) Title Fight – Jorina Baars (38-0-3) defeated Martina Jindrova (49-14) via unanimous decision (48-47, 49-47, 49-46).
- Cruiserweight (187) Fight – Mike LeMaire (15-0) defeated Jake Poss (4-2) via unanimous decision (49-47, 48-47, 49-48).
- Bantamweight (118) Fight –. Romie Adanza (19-7-1) defeated Anthony Castrejon (6-3) via KO (punch) at 3:00 in round three.
- Super Lightweight (137) fight – Joe Gogo (4-0) defeated Marvin Madariaga (5-1-1) via TKO (doctor’s stoppage) at 2:32 in round three.
- Super Bantamweight (122) fight – Ming Freeman (4-0-1) defeated Jason Andrada (6-4) via KO (punch) at 2:53 in round five.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson says ‘Jon Jones is bad for the sport’ and Cris ‘Cyborg’ Justino Gives an Update on Her Weight Cut on AXS TV’s ‘Inside MMA’
- Next UFC Fight Night Dublin Recap
Sorry - Comments are closed