Erick Silva to face Nordine Taleb at UFC 197
Wednesday January 13, 2016— UFC 197 takes place March 5 at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
On Tuesday officials announced a championship doubleheader, today they announced welterweight fighter Erick Silva (18-6 MMA, 6-5 UFC) and Nordine Taleb (11-3 MMA, 3-1 UFC) will be fighting at UFC 197. Erick Silva has joined Kings MMA with Master Rafael Cordeiro and will be ready for this fight.
Silva told UFC.com about his training at Kings MMA:
“I’m living in California and really enjoying the training” “Everybody welcomed me the best way possible, and I’m completely focused for this fight. I feel my body is totally healed from the injury.”
Updated UFC 197 card includes:
- Champ Rafael dos Anjos vs. Conor McGregor – for lightweight title
- Champ Holly Holm vs. Miesha Tate – for women’s bantamweight title
- Erick Silva vs. Nordine Taleb
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous ARON MARTINEZ: “I’m an old school ‘Rocky’ fighter. That’s what I’m about.”
- Next DEONTAY WILDER & ARTUR SZPILKA WORLD TRADE CENTER PHOTOS & VIDEO OF NEAR-BRAWL
Sorry - Comments are closed