GLORY 37 LOS ANGELES & GLORY 37 SUPERFIGHT SERIES RESULTS
GLORY 37 Los Angeles and GLORY 37 SuperFight Series
Photo Cover Credit: James Law, GLORY Sports International
Los Angeles, California (Sat, January 21, 2017)– Friday, Jan. 20, GLORY hosted GLORY 37 Los Angeles and GLORY 37 SuperFight Series from The Novo in Los Angeles.
The five-fight card for GLORY 37 Los Angeles was carried live on ESPN3 and will replay on Sunday, Jan. 29 at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT on ESPN2. The five-fight card for GLORY 37 SuperFight Series streamed live and exclusively on UFC Fight Pass.
GLORY 37 Los Angeles and GLORY 37 SuperFight Series Results
GLORY 37 Los Angeles:
- Jason Wilnis def. Israel Adesanya via unanimous decision (49-46, 48-47, 48-47); Wilnis retains GLORY middleweight title
- Yoann Kongolo def. Karim Benmansour via KO at 2:57, Round 3; Kongolo wins welterweight contender tournament
- Guto Inocente def. D’Angelo Marshall via unanimous decision (extra round)
- Karim Benmansour def. Alan Scheinson via split decision (29-28, 30-27, 28-29); Benmansour advances to welterweight contender tournament final
- Yoann Kongolo def. Konstantin Khuzin via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27); Kongolo advances to welterweight contender tournament final
GLORY 37 SuperFight Series:
- Robin van Roosmalen def. Matt Embree via TKO at 2:00, Round 4 (Van Roosmalen missed weight for bout; featherweight title remains vacant)
- Jhonata Diniz def. Tomas Mozny via unanimous decision (30-26, 29-27, 29-27)
- Warren Thompson def. Mike Lemaire via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Zoila Frausto def. Daniela Graf via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Giga Chikadze def. Victor Pinto via KO at 2:03, Round 1
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous Bellator 170: Ortiz vs. Sonnen Preliminary Bout LIVE on FightBookMMA at 3:30 pm PST
- Next MIDWEST CAGE CHAMPIONHIP 63: Victor Moreno vs. Tyler Vogel
Sorry - Comments are closed