Heavyweight LaRon Mitchell (11-0, 11 KOs) Weighs in at 243.5 lbs. at Friday’s “Night of Champions” Weigh in
LaRon Mitchell, 243.5 vs. Raymond Ochieng, 229.1
“Night of Champions” Main Event
ORANGE, Calif. (March 11, 2016) – Undefeated heavyweight prospect LaRon Mitchell (11-0, 11 KOs) weighed in at 243.5 lbs., while challenger Raymond Ochieng (8-17, 6 KOs) checked in at 229.1 lbs. during Friday’s “Night of Champions” weigh in.
The sold-out, private event takes place this Saturday, March 12 from the Doubletree Hotel in Orange, Calif.
Mitchell, who is based in San Francisco, is coming off a first round knockout win over Juan Manuel Silva in February. Prior to that, the 34-year-old elementary school teacher notched five knockout wins in 2015.
“I’m always ready to fight,” said Mitchell, who stays in shape year round. “Fans can expect another dominant performance on Saturday night.”
- LaRon Mitchell, 243.5 lbs. vs. Raymond Ochieng, 229.1 lbs. (6-rounds)
- Manuel Mendez, 138 lbs. vs. Jose Manuel Angulo, 138 lbs. (6-rounds)
- Scott Alexander, 235 lbs. vs. Sylvester Barron, 230 lbs. (4-rounds)
- Isaiah Najera, 115 lbs. vs. Ricardo Espinoza 115.5 lbs. (4-rounds)
For regular updates on our fighters, events, and promotions, please check our Facebook Page, find us on Google+ and follow us on Instagram and Twitter @ThompsonBoxing.
Manuel Mendez, 138 vs. Jose Manuel Angulo, 138
Scott Alexander, 235 vs. Sylvester Barron, 230
Isaiah Najera, 115 vs. Ricardo Espinoza, 115.5
PHOTO CREDIT: CARLOS BAEZA / THOMPSON BOXING PROMOTIONS
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous AVTANDIL KHURTSIDZE RIDING HIGH AFTER HUGE UPSET VICTORY OVER HIGHLY REGARDED A
- Next DAVID LEMIEUX VS. JAMES DE LA ROSA FIGHT CANCELED
Sorry - Comments are closed
FightBook MMA Facebook
Help us keep the lights on.