Invicta FC 16 Payouts
Tuesday March 15, 2016— On Friday, March 11, Invicta Fighting Championships hosted Invicta FC 16: Hamasaki vs. Brown from Trinidad Pavilion at Tropicana Las Vegas. The nine-fight card streamed live and exclusively on UFC FIGHT PASS.
To check out the official results and photographs from the event click here.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission released the following Salaries to FightBookMMA.com.
Now for the usual Disclaimer: The figures do not include deductions for items such as insurance, licenses and taxes. The figures do not include money paid by sponsors, which can oftentimes be a substantial portion of a fighter’s income The below figures are simply base salaries reported to the commission and do not reflect entire compensation packages for the event.
Official Invicta FC 16 payouts:
- Champ Ayaka Hamasaki: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
def. Amber Brown: $5,000
- Jennifer Maia: $8,000 (includes $4,000 win bonus)
def. Vanessa Porto: $8,000
- Angela Hill: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
def. Stephanie Eggink: $3,500
- Irene Aldana: $10,000 (includes $5,000 win bonus)
def. Jessamyn Duke: $10,000
- Roxanne Modafferi: $13,000 (includes $6,500 win bonus)
def. DeAnna Bennett: $5,000
- Jinh Yu Frey: $3,500 (includes $1,750 win bonus)
def. Herica Tiburcio: $3,500
- Sarah D’Alelio: $8,000 (includes $4,000 win bonus)
def. Andrea Lee: $3,000
- Aspen Ladd: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
def. Kelly McGill: $2,000
- Ashley Greenway: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
def. Sarah Click: $1,000
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous AMMY FIGHTERS NEEDED FOR WORLD CLASS KICKBOXING CHAMPIONSHIPS 6
- Next Announcing ROAD FC 031 on 14 May, Lightweight Champ Kwon A-Sol takes on Lee Dool-Hee in Openweight bout
Sorry - Comments are closed