Kansas City, Mo. (Sunday January , 2016)– On Saturday, Jan. 14, Invicta Fighting Championships hosted Invicta FC 21 from the historic Scottish Rite Temple in Kansas City, Mo. The seven-fight card streamed live and exclusively on UFC FIGHT PASS.
Please find the results, photographs and a post-fight wrap-up video from the event below.
Invicta FC commentators TJ DeSantis and Julie Kedzie recap Invicta FC 21:
INVICTA FC 21 RESULTS:
- Megan Anderson def. Charmaine Tweet via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 2:05
- Raquel Pa’aluhi def. Pannie Kianzad via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 3:40
- Leah Letson def. Elizabeth Phillips via knockout (high kick) – Round 1, 1:18
- Aspen Ladd def. Sijara Eubanks via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Andrea Lee def. Jenny Liou via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 1:14
- Amy Montenegro def. Celine Haga via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Christine Ferea def. Rachael Ostovich via TKO (strikes) – Round 3, 1:29
INVICTA FC 21 POST-FIGHT PHOTOGRAPHS
Photo Credit: Scott Hirano, Invicta FC
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.