King of the Cage Debuts at the Meadows Casino Resort on April 25 for “Lone Survivor”
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (March 5, 2015) King of the Cage will be returning to the Socorro Entertainment Center in Socorro, Texas on Saturday, April 11, 2015, for another action-packed evening of MMA…“Onslaught.”
The main event in the 125 lb. Division will feature El Paso’s own Jesus “Chuy” Urbina (10th Planet BJJ) against Gene “The Kid” Perez from Belen, New Mexico (Perez Fighting Systems).
In the co- main event in the 135 lb. Division, local favorite and KOTC veteran, Cristobal “Quito” Chavez, (10th Planet BJJ), who won his first professional fight and was also undefeated as an amateur for KOTC, will do battle against Federico “Tatto” Betancourt, also from El Paso (Wolf’s Den MMA).
Other featured bouts include:
- Joseph David Veloz vs. Levi “Lookout” Lucero
- Undefeated Andy “Night, Night” Varela looking to capture the KOTC 155 World Amateur Title (Andy has finished all 5 of his opponents in the first round)
- Featured female bout pits local standout Roxanne Ceasear against undefeated Tracy Cortez
Other fighters on the card include Alejandro Diaz, Mauricio Cheda, Anthony White, Cynthia “Sin” Areco, Steven Ojeda, Hector Lopez, Jesse Morales, Abel Gardea, Carlos Pacheco, Lee McDonald, John Wilson, Ruben Arroyo, Sherwin Price, Angel Aguirre, Bronson Mitchell, Nathan Vidana, Terrence Rijsenbrij, Eli Tellez and more.
This event will be broadcast in over 50 million U.S. households on MAVTV (214 Direct TV, 248 Dish Network). Check your local cable provider for cable station in your area.
Doors open at 6:00 pm. and fights start at 7:00 pm. Reserve seating and Ringside tickets are on sale now. For more information or to purchase tickets, go to www.holdmyticket.com. Event card subject to change.
- Previous “Bellator: Brooks vs. Jansen” Adds Five New Contests, Including Marcin Held vs. “Tiger” Sarnavskiy, Joey Beltran vs. Brian Rogers And More…
- Next King of the Cage Returns to Spirit Lake Casino & Resort on May 2 for “Bad Blood”
Sorry - Comments are closed