King of the Cage Returns to WinnaVegas Casino Resort on October 24 for “HARVEST OF CHAMPIONS”
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (September 14, 2015) King of the Cage will return to WinnaVegas Casino Resort in Sloan, Iowa for the fourth time this year with another star-studded, world-class Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) mega-event, headlined by a catchweight (150 pounds) showdown between MMA legend Charles “Krazy Horse” Bennett and Sean “P-Town” Wilson, on Saturday, October 24, 2015.
The main event in the 150 lb. Catchweight Division, will feature Charles “Krazy Horse” Bennett, fighting out of ATT MMA from Coconut Creek, Florida, facing off against, Sean “P-Town” Wilson from Omaha, Nebraska, who fights out of Skywalker/MWC. Bennett, who is making his long-awaited comeback in the cage, is known for his in-cage persona and his fighting skills. During his career, Bennett has defeated MMA veterans, such as Yoshiro Maeda and KJ Noons. Bennett’s fight game revolves around his knockout power, quick twitch reflexes and natural athleticism. Wilson is a veteran fighter, who has beaten numerous well-known opponents and has been ranked near the top during his entire professional career.
In the co-main event, in the 145 lb. Bantamweight Division, Jose Pacheco from Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Serrano’s Combat Academy) will take on Danny Black from Sioux City, Iowa (DeVall MMA), who has won his last four fights.
Featured fights on card will include:
- Jorge Serrano, Sioux City, Iowa (Renegade Combat Sports) vs. Jake Lamb, Brighton, Michigan (SFS)
- Shaine Moffitt, Sioux City, Iowa (DeVall MMA & BJJ) vs. Patrick King, Davenport, Iowa
- Chris Galinsky, Sioux City, Iowa (DeVall MMA) vs. Reilly Griffin, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Duane Johnson, Omaha, Nebraska (Premier Combat Center) vs. Justen Shannon, Greenfield, Iowa (Henry’s Mixed Martial Arts) for the 185 Amateur Title.
Other fights on card will include:
- Bob Gilmore vs. Jeremy Gabel
- Cesar Mercado vs. Zac Butcher
- Kyle Angerman vs. Clay Uddley
- Kala Shehan vs. Amiee Masters
- Matt Osterkamp vs. Mike Vasquez
- Jeremiah Loft vs. Collin Julius
- Dillon Willadsen vs. Ryan Jones
- Drako Rodriguez vs. Cory Crane
Also on the card… Nick Roders, James Rumley, and Carlos Trinidad.
This event will be broadcast in over 50 million U.S. households on MAVTV (214 Direct TV, 248 Dish Network, 810 Verizon FiOS). Check your local cable provider for cable stations in your area.
Doors open at 6:00 pm. and fights start at 7:00 pm. Reserve seating and Ringside tickets are on sale now. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit www.winnavegas.com or call (712) 428-9466. Event card subject to change.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Xtreme Knockout (XKO) 27 RESULTS
- Next WFC 43 World Class Boxing at the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino & Hotel
Sorry - Comments are closed
FightBook MMA Facebook
Help us keep the lights on.