Lion Fight 30 official weigh-in results
Thursday July 6, 2016— Muay Thai from Lion Fight is headed your way Friday and headlining the card are returning fighters Ky Hollenbeck (33-3-1) and Mark “Boots” Holst (19-3). Both men are decorated kickboxing, Muay Thai, AND MMA veterans and they will square of for a chance to fight Lion Fight middleweight champion Jo Nattawut later this year.
The Lion Fight 30 card also includes TWO lightweight title fights. After stepping in on short notice against then-champ Ognjen Topic, Sergio Wielzen (41-9-2) will return to put his title on the line against another short-notice opponent in France’s Arthur Meyer (37-8) in the night’s co-main event. Before that, the women’s lightweight title is on the line as both Annabelle Gely (16-2-1) and Antonina Shevchenko (36-1) (sister of AXS TV vet Valentina Shevchenko) make their promotional debuts.
Lion Fight 30 Main Card Weigh-In Results:
- Mark Holst (19-3) – 161 lbs.
- Ky Hollenbeck (33-3-1) – 160 lbs.
- Arthur Meyer (37-8) – 130 lbs.
- Sergio Wielzen (41-9-2) – 133 lbs.
- Annabelle Gely (16-2-1) – 133 lbs.
- Antonina Shevchenko (36-1) – 133 lbs.
- Eddie Martinez (14-5-1) – 148 lbs.
- Nick Chasteen (5-2) – 147 lbs.
- Joe Logan (5-6) – 134 lbs.
- Amine Ballafrikh (6-2) – 135 lbs.
- Isaac Tijerina (1-0) – 128 lbs.
- Yeison Berdugo (0-2) – 139 lbs.
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Gorgeous ROAD Girls are riding the Korean “New Wave” to worldwide popularity — Photos
- Next UFC Fight Night 90 Bonuses and Reebok Sponsorship Payout
Sorry - Comments are closed