MACKENZIE DERN MAKES WEIGHT AND LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT SET FOR ‘AXS TV FIGHTS: LEGACY FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP 58’
Los Angeles – July 21, 2016 – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion Mackenzie Dern (0-0) made weight today ahead of her highly anticipated professional MMA debut tomorrow night on AXS TV FIGHTS: LEGACY FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP 58. The live broadcast kicks off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT headlined by a light heavyweight title fight between Robert Drysdale (6-0, 1 NC) and Ryan Spann (9-2). AXS TV FIGHTS commentators Pat Miletich and “The Voice” Michael Schiavello will call the action from the Golden Nugget Casino Hotel in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Official weigh-in results for Legacy 58 are as follows. Fighters’ record and weight (in pounds) are listed in parenthesis.
Televised Main Card:
- Main Event – Light Heavyweight Title Fight – Robert Drysdale (6-0, 1 NC, 204.2) vs. Ryan Spann (9-2, 203.8)
- Co-Main Event – Lightweight Fight – Rey Trujillo (20-15, 153.8) vs. Josh Quayhagen (8-5, 154.8)
- Strawweight Fight – Kenia Rosas (0-0, 115.7) vs. Mackenzie Dern (0-0, 116)
- Bantamweight Fight – Ryan Hollis (11-9, 133.2) vs. Cody Williams (9-6, 137.3)
- Lightweight Fight – Matt Mooney (4-2, 152.9) vs. Gage Duhon (7-2, 155.7)
- Middleweight Fight – CJ Hancock (2-0, 184.7) vs. Brendan Allen (3-1, 185.2)
- Professional Undercard:
- Heavyweight Fight – Darrell Wood (210.9) vs. Aaron Davis (239.2)
- Middleweight Fight – Ryan Josey (185) vs. Daniel Hoffpauir (183.9)
- Bantamweight Fight – Keeland Simmons (134.0) vs. Tyson Aston (136.8)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!