MARCUS EDWARDS AND ADAM TOWNSEND GO TO WAR AT LFA 5
DENVER (Fri, February 24, 2017)– The Air Gets Thinner and the Punches Get Harder as Legacy Fighting Alliance Heads to the Mile High City! It’s time for a new week of fights and Legacy Fighting Alliance is bringing the top MMA prospects to Denver, CO for war!
The Lightweights are set to battle on Friday night in the main event. Colorado native, Marcus “Bad Intentions” Edwards (12-4) takes on Tennessee’s Adam “Primetime” Townsend (16-4). Edwards has a total of ten first round finishes while Townsend has never been finished in his professional career. You won’t want to blink during this fight!
Here’s a behind the scenes look at Townsend preparing for his fight this Friday:
The co-main event features a Featherweight fight between two Resurrection Fighting Alliance veterans! Jamall “Pretty Boy” Emmers (10-3) aims to take down the undefeated Cory Sandhagen (5-0). Both men hold a purple belt in BJJ and between them they have a total of 8 decisions wins. These men don’t tire easily, so get ready for an action packed fight!
- Lightweight – Adam Townsend (16-4) vs. Marcus Edwards (12-4)
- Featherweight – Jamall Emmers (10-3) vs. Cory Sandhagen (5-0)
- Welterweight – Matthew Frincu (9-2) vs. Kris Hocum (9-5)
- Lightweight – Matt Johnson (3-0) vs. Le’Ville Simpson (5-2)
- Flyweight – Rakan Adwan (3-1) vs. Brandon Royval (4-2)
- Lightweight – Eric Grant (2-2) vs. Slobodan Maksimovic (11-5-1)
- Lightweight – Nicholi Navarro (4-2) vs. Arut Pogosjan (2-1)
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
Show your support and head out to our Online Store by going here.
Want to help sponsor a fighter? Than go here.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous Venerated Boxing Writer Jerry Izenberg on Heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder
- Next RUSSIA’S MODERN FIGHTING PANKRATION (“MFP”) JOINS THE MMA WORLD CUP
Sorry - Comments are closed
FightBook MMA Facebook
Help us keep the lights on.