OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN RESULTS FOR ‘AXS TV FIGHTS: LEGACY FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP 52 TOMORROW NIGHT AT 10 P.M. ET/9 P.M. PT ON AXS TV
LOS ANGELES – March 24, 2016 – Legacy Fighting Championship held their weigh-in event today ahead of tomorrow night’s live broadcast of AXS TV FIGHTS: LEGACY FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP 52. Coverage begins at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on AXS TV FIGHTS with commentary from Pat Miletich and “The Voice” Michael Schiavello.
The official weigh-in results for Legacy 52 are as follows. Weight (in pounds) is listed in parenthesis:
Main Card – Begins at 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. PT on AXS TV
- Main Event – Interim Flyweight Title Fight – Klayton Mai (124.2) vs. Matt Schnell (125)
- Co-Main Event – Lightweight Fight – Sean Soriano (155) vs. Thomas Webb (161.3)
- Light Heavyweight Fight – Ryan Spann (204.7) vs. Aaron Davis (207.7)
- Bantamweight Fight – Trent Meaux (136.7) vs. Cody Williams (136.4)
- Middleweight Fight – Trevin Giles (184.8) vs. Brendan Allen (185.2)
- Bantamweight Fight – Irwing Rivera (135.7) vs. Jose Cena (136.3)
- Catchweight (150 pounds) Fight – Matt Mooney (149.7) vs. J.C. Pennington (149.9)
- Featherweight Fight – Chris Verdin (142.9) vs. Nicholas Comissiong (143.7)
- Welterweight Fight – Jesse Roberts (166.5) vs. Eric Duhon (170.6)
- Strawweight Fight – Kayla Strickler (119.6) vs. Devaney Clayton (121.7)
- Catchweight (180 pounds) Fight – George Frangie (180.6) vs. Lieb Samuel Wexler (179.6)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!