Want the latest News?
Official Weigh-In Results for ‘AXS TV Fights: Resurrection Fighting Alliance 34’
OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN RESULTS FOR ‘AXS TV FIGHTS: RESURRECTION FIGHTING ALLIANCE 34’ TOMORROW NIGHT AT 10 P.M. ET/7 P.M. PT ON AXS TV
LOS ANGELES – Jan. 15, 2016 – Resurrection Fighting Alliance held their weigh-in event today for tomorrow night’s live broadcast of AXS TV FIGHTS: RESURRECTION FIGHTING ALLIANCE 34. Coverage begins at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on AXS TV with commentators Pat Miletich and Ron Kruck calling the action live from the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield, Colorado.
Resurrection Fighting Alliance 34 Main Card – Begins at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on AXS TV
- Main Event – Welterweight Title Fight – Benjamin Smith (169.8) vs. Bojan Velickovic (169.4)
- Co-Main Event – Middleweight Fight – John Poppie (186) vs. Adam Stroup (185.4)
- Light Heavyweight Fight – Jeremy Kimball (209.4) vs. Cody Mumma (205.6)
- Bantamweight Fight – Zac Riley (136) vs. Hugo Viana (135.6)
- Welterweight Fight – Tyler Milner (169.6) vs. Brian Carmozzi (170.4)
- Featherweight Fight – Andrew Tenneson (142.8) vs. Cory Sandhagen (145.4)
- Lightweight Fight – Eric Grant (154.2) vs. Lucas Dias (155.4)
- Catchweight Fight – Miles Welk (141.8) vs. Joe Guerero (136.2)
- Middleweight Fight – Cesar Bonilla (184.8) vs. Sonny Yohn (185.8)
- Bantamweight Fight – Chelsya Howard (136) vs. Gigi Good (135.2)
- Welterweight Fight – Tanner Carrico (168.2) vs. Cody Yohn (174.8)
- Strawweight Fight – Mallory Martin (115) vs. Melissa Parker (114.4)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Miesha Tate Joins AXS TV’s ‘INSIDE MMA’ To Discuss Holly Holm Matchup
- Next Several competitors announced for Bellator – Oktagon co-promotion in Torino on April 16
Sorry - Comments are closed