Thursday June 23, 2016— Someone is going home with the Bantamweight belt! Legacy heads to Dallas, Texas this week for their 56th event.
After his HUGE upset at Legacy 51, Manny Vazquez (9-1) returns to the cage to defend the title, and he’ll do it in hostile territory. The champ, Vazquez, is set to take on 9-time Legacy veteran, Steven “Ocho” Peterson (13-4), in the night’s main event.
The co-main event features a pair of familiar faces as Jason “Wild Thing” Sampson (13-1) takes on Ryan “Riptide” Hollis (11-9) at Bantamweight. The winner of this fight will definitely have their eye on a possible title match with the winner of the main event.
Also on the card: Bilial Williams (6-2) returns for his 3rd Legacy event in a row, JC “Superstar” Cottrell (16-3) is looking to extend his win streak to 6, and 6 fight UFC veteran, Edwin “El Feroz” Figueroa (9-4) , makes his Legacy debut.
Below are the official weigh-in results for tomorrow night’s live broadcast of AXS TV FIGHTS: LEGACY FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP 56 including the video promo for the event.
Official weigh-in results for Legacy 56 are as follows:
(Fighters’ official record and weight (in pounds) are listed in parenthesis.
Televised Main Card)
- Bantamweight Title Fight – Steven Peterson (13-4, 134.8) vs. Manny Vazquez (8-1, 134.1)
- Bantamweight Fight – Ryan Hollis (11-9, 133.6) vs. Jason Sampson (13-1, 135.1)
- Bantamweight Fight – Levi Mowles (3-1, 135.5) vs. Edwin Figueroa (6-4, 137.5)
- Featherweight Fight – J.C. Cottrell (16-3, 146.6) vs. Cody Walker (7-3, 146.2)
- Welterweight Fight – Bilal Williams (5-2, 170.1) vs. Sean Holden (4-1, 169.2)
- Featherweight Fight – Miles Johns (3-0, 145.6) vs. Eliazar Rodriguez (7-5, 146.0)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!