PRIME FIGHTING 6 – SPRINGER VS MISECH
Thursday January 21, 2016– Prime Fighting 6 will take place this Saturday, January 23 at 6 PM in PST at the Clark County Event Center – Fairgrounds. If you are not able to attend this event head out to FightBookMMA and click here to watch it on iPPV for only $14.99. Below is the official fight card.
- Austin Springer vs. Toby “2 Quick” Misech
- Mike “Zombie” DuBois vs. John Bartlett
- Gustavo “Banzai” Bessa vs. Jason Gray
- Steven Lantry vs. Luis Gomez
- Yan Kuvaldin vs. Andrew Perri
- Johnny James vs. Shane White Eagle
- Ruben Melendez vs. Emmett Earlywine
- Killian Estes vs. Kealii Kanekoa
- Ryan Walker vs. Eric Ramsey
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous UFC Women’s Bantamweight Corner
- Next UFC RETURNS TO PITTSBURGH FOR UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone vs. Tim Means
Sorry - Comments are closed