Regian Eersel and Iman Barlow Put Their Titles on the Line Fri. Feb., 3rd on AXS TV
LAS VEGAS (Fri, February 3, 2017)– Lion Fight heads out to the Tropicana in Las Vegas, Nevada for a stacked card at Lion Fight 34. Join Michael Schiavello, UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich, and reporter Ron Kruck tonight starting at 9/8c LIVE on AXS TV.
In the main event, Super Middleweight champion Regian “The Immortal” Eersel (44-4) defends his title against the first and only professional Muay Thai fighter from the Bahamas, DC Pratt (20-3). Pratt now trains with Smokin’ Jo Nattawut in Atlanta and Eersel knocked out Nattawut at Lion Fight 29. This one should be an absolutely brutal match-up!
The co-main event of the night is another title bout featuring the champ, Iman “Pretty Killer” Barlow (84-5-3) and the challenger, Meryem Uslu (39-9-1). This will be Barlow’s first title defense and second fight with Lion Fight Promotions.
Also on the Lion Fight 34 card, “The Terror” Diego Llamas (8-2) hunts for his second win with Lion Fight Promotions as he takes on Lion Fight newcomer, River “Ruthless” Daz (12-0-1). Anthony Njokuani (22-0), a UFC & Legacy Fighting veteran, fights in his first Muay Thai fight in nine years against Australia’s, Chris “The Butcher” Harrington (21-2).
Full Broadcast Card:
- Super Middleweight Title – DC Pratt (20-3) vs. (C) Regian Eersel (44-4)
- Super Bantamweight Title – Meryem Uslu (39-9-1) vs. (C) Iman Barlow (84-5-3)
- Middleweight – Chris Harrington (20-2) vs. Anthony Njokuani (22-0)
- Super Welterweight – Nick Chasteen (6-3) vs. Gabriel Mazzetti (13-2)
- Welterweight – Kevin Burmester (59-6) vs. Kronphet Phetratchapat (74-19-4)
- Super Lightweight – River Daz (12-0-1) vs. Diego Llamas (8-2)
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous 71st annual Lowell Sun Charities Golden Gloves Championship Central N.E. semifinals results from Lowell
- Next T-Mobile Arena in LAS VEGAS To Host Cinco De Mayo Fight with Canelo Álvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez JR.
Sorry - Comments are closed