Want the latest News?
Results for the 2nd Annual FightBookMMA Awards (2016)
Rio Rancho NM (Tuesday January 10, 2016)– FightBookMMA held their 2nd Annual FightBookMMA Awards for 2016 and it was a success. We want to thank everyone who participated in voting for your favorite.
CEO and Owner of FightBookMMA Roberto Villa stated:
I want to thank each one of you that voted and made this years Awards a success. I want to thank the nominees because without them, we wouldn’t be able to do these Awards. I want to thank everyone for your continued support. Lets make 2017 another successful year!
Below you will find the winners of the 2016 2nd Annual FightBookMMA Awards.
The Winners for the following categories are:
- Fan Favorite Podcast at the FightBookMMA website: The MMA Talk Show with Marc Charles & Nik Alexander
- Fan Favorite Training Camp: Jackson-Wink MMA
- Fan FAvorite Top Combat Sports Promotion (other than the UFC): Knockout Promotions (KOP)
- Fan Favorite MMA’s Best Knockout of the Year: Gerald Harris def. Aaron Cobb by KO (slam) at LFC 63
- Fan Favorite MMA Referee: John McCarthy
- Fan Favorite MMA’s Best Submissions of the Year : Nate Diaz defeats Conor McGregor via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at UFC 196
- Fan Favorite Up-and-Comer Of The Year: Jose “Shorty” Torres
- Fan Favorite Cutman/Cutwoman: Jacob “Stitch” Duran
- Fan Favorite Color Commentator: Joe Rogan
- Fan Favorite Hottest Female MMA Fighter: Amanda Bobby Cooper
- Fan Favorite Hottest Male MMA Fighter: Cody Garbrandt
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous Featherweight World Champion Lee Selby Defends Title Saturday, January 28 Against Jonathan Victor Barros
- Next NADO Leaders Advance Urgent Reforms in Wake of Second McLaren Report
Sorry - Comments are closed