Wednesday, November 16, 2016— Revelation Fight Organization 21 – Big Guns will take place this Saturday at the Summit County Fairgrounds in Tallmadge, Ohio. If you are not able to be at the event in person then you can catch-all the LIVE action here on FightBookMMA on the GFL.tv Network by clicking here.
In the main event is a pro fight as we will see a heavyweight bout with John Hawk (11-7) going against Daniel James (5-2). Hawk became pro back in 2009 and won the NAAFS heavyweight title, he’s also a Bellator MMA veteran, where he went 2-1 for the promotion. Daniel “The Predator” James last four wins have come via stoppage and according to Tapology he is ranked No. 6 at heavyweight in both Indiana and Illinois.
Another pro fight is John Gunther (4-0) who will be taking on Dan Claus (2-1). Since making his pro debut last year Gunther is coming in with a perfect record and he would like to keep it that way. According to Tapology he’s currently ranked as the No. 3 pro lightweight in Ohio. Claus comes in with two first round stoppage wins, back in January he won his last fight with a submission win over Logan McPadden at King of the Cage.
Remember if you are not able to attend this event make sure to head out to our page to watch the event LIVE.
RFO: Big Guns 21 card
- “Big” John Hawk vs. Daniel “The Predator” James
- John “The Machine” Gunther vs. Dan Claus
- Tim Fredd vs. Mason Fronius
- Brandon Birr vs. Adrian Frazier
- Trevon Bates vs. Dontrel Person
- Nick Spinks vs. Jeremy Artrip
- Tim Clark vs. Marcus Keuchler
- Ben Cook vs. Brandon Shepherd
- Paul Freeland vs. Jose Garza
- Rocco Fonce vs. Johnathan Gee
- Ben Willeford vs. Robert Presley
- JT Miller vs. Marcus Maulding
- Tizrah Gunther vs. Lauren Kyle
- Tom Murfield vs. Jamie Randles
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.