RFA 32 weigh-ins live on FightBookMMA.com at 7 p.m. ET
Thursday November 5, 2015– Resurrection Fighting Alliance (RFA) 32: “Blumer vs. Higo” will take place Friday, November 6th inside the Mystic Showroom in Prior Lake, Minnesota. The entire main card will be televised live and nationwide on AXS TV at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT.
RFA 32 weigh-ins will take place today, Nov. 5 and you can watch a live video stream below here on FightBookMMA.com beginning at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT). The same venue will host the weigh-ins.
Identical twins Melvin and Marvin Blumer are returning to fight this Friday for RFA 32. In the main event, Melvin Blumer (12-2) will be taking on Brazilian Leandro Higo (14-2), and Marvin Blumer (11-5) will be facing Bill Kamery (13-4) in the feature bout of the night. In the co-main event, will feature a clash of unbeaten fighters as Chad Curry (7-0) will be fighting Landon Vannata (6-0).
Check out the Live Stream of the weigh-ins below. After the weigh-ins we will have the full results.
RFA 32 Fight Card:
(AXS TV, 10 p.m. ET)
- Melvin Blumer vs. Leandro Higo
- Chad Curry vs. Landon Vannata
- Marvin Blumer vs. Bill Kamery
- Craig Eckelberg vs. Benjamin Smith
- Dakota Cochrane vs. Ben Neumann
- Sean Richman vs. Clay Wimer
- Marc Hummel vs. Logan Storley
(Untelevised, 9 p.m. ET)
- Tye Ferguson vs. Benjamin Locken
- Codie Kahler vs. Bobby Lee
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
Tags Ben NeumannBenjamin LockenBenjamin SmithBill KameryBobby LeeChad CurryClay WimerCodie KahlerCraig EckelbergDakota CochraneLandon VannataLeandro HigoLogan StorleyMarc HummelMarvin BlumerMelvin BlumermmaResurrection Fighting AllianceRFA 32 weigh-insSean RichmanTye Ferguson
- Previous Bellator 145: Vengeance LIVE Weigh-Ins on FightBookMMA.com
- Next IMMAF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS TO RETURN TO LAS VEGAS FOR 2016 UFC® INTERNATIONAL FIGHT WEEK
Sorry - Comments are closed