Seven fighters have been cut from Bellator’s roster
Seven fighters have been cut from Bellator’s roster.
TUESDAY JULY 16, 2016— Bellator MMA announced the seven fighters who were released following losses. There is still no word yet on where these fighters will go.
Below is the full list of the fighters that were handed their walking papers (according to MMAjunkie).
The list are as follows:
- 12-fight veteran Mike Richman (he is currently serving a two-year suspension after he failed a drug test)
- Dave Jansen (20-4 MMA, 7-2 BMMA)
- Mikkel Parlo (13-2 MMA, 4-3 BMMA),
- Raphael Butler (9-2-1 MMA, 4-2-1 BMMA)
- Houston Alexander (16-14-1 MMA, 1-3-1 BMMA)
- Isao Kobayashi (18-4-4 MMA, 0-2 BMMA)
- Thiago Goncalves Jambo (he announced his retirement earlier today on social media)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Michelle Watterson vs. Aisling Daly added to UFC Fight Night 93
- Next SPAIN’S ANSGAR FIGHTING LEAGUE JOINS WSOF GLOBAL
Sorry - Comments are closed