Submission Underground 2: Jones vs. Henderson Results
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
(Monday December 12, 2016)– Submission Underground 2: Jones vs. Henderson event took place on Sunday December 12, 2016 in Portland, Ore. The event was streamed live on PPV on the FloCombat netework.
SUG 2 submission-only grappling event brought the world’s best grapplers and mixed martial artists together to determine the best submission fighters in the world. In this event there are no ties and no draws. In the main-event, former UFC champion Jon Jones squared off against Dan Hendersonin in a submission-only grappling match. In the co-main event former UFC champion Miesha Tate battled Jessica Eye.
If you wan to watch this event again and future events, it is now available on Roku and Apple TV 4 (Download the FloSports app). Available only on FloGrappling for $20 monthly or $150 yearly. A yearly FloPRO subscription provides access to ALL FloSports sites and you can subscribe by going here.
Aftet Jon Bones Jones submitted Dan Henderson Jones calls out Sonnen.
“I’m thinking me and you Chael should do a little something, something”
Sonnen responded before they squared off:
“In that case, I will see you Jan. 29”
Submission Underground 2 results below:
- Jon Jones def. Dan Henderson via arm triangle at 6:39
- Miesha Tate def. Jessica Eye (escape time)
- Jeff Monson def. Warren Brooks (rear-naked choke)
- Kyra Batara def. Rita Lynne Gribben (escape time)
- Joe Baize def. Shaun Kiatvongharoen (heel hook)
- John Diggins def. KC Thompson (kneebar)
- Ben Egli def. Devin Roan (kneebar)
- Matt Howell def. Josh Bennett (escape time)
- Lee Flores def. Brad Pole (RNC)
- Alex Le def. Robert Wolfe (kimura)
- Sam Robinson def. Katie Ericson (armbar)
- Jeffery Pelton def. Marques Daniels (escape time)
- Phill Schwartz def. Gus Bessa (RNC)
- Kyle Ellsworth def. Rick Bell (RNC)
- Andrew Alexander def. Tyree Freshner (heel hook)
- Kevin Hughes def. Mike Currier (kneebar)
- Chris Folsom def. Jose Rodriguez (escape time)
- Stryder Davis def. Niko Hughes (escape time)
- Nicholas Maximov def. Chris Bauer (armbar)
- Charles Batey def. Chris Martin (heel hook)
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
- Previous ABNER MARES OUTPOINTS JESUS CUELLAR TO WIN FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP — VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
- Next Xiaomi ROAD FC 035 official results, recap: 3 Champions make successful defenses
Sorry - Comments are closed