Submission Underground (SUG) 3 Results
PORTLAND (Thu, February 2, 2017)– Chael Sonnen grappling promotion, Submission Underground, had it’s third event which took place at the Roseland Theater in Portland, Oregon on Sunday, January 29, 2017. The event aired exclusively on FloCombat.com. The official results from the event are seen below courtesy of FloCombat.
Chael Sonnen is coming off a loss to Tito Ortiz at Bellator 170 and was scheduled to compete but Sonnen was pulled from the event because Bellator MMA had other plans for him. You can read the article via Ariel Helwani of MMA Fighting.
- Dillon Danis def AJ Agazarm via fastest escape time in OT
- Antonio Carlos Jr. (‘Cara de Sapato’) def Garry Tonon via flying triangle
- Chad Mendes def Jeff Glover via rear naked choke in OT
- Gordon Ryan def Joe Baize via triangle armbar
Check out our FightBookMMA Merchandise Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here. Check out our Amazon Store Check out the FightBookMMA Box Office where you can buy all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV
- Morgan Mainz def Phil Dunlap via shoulder injury
- Mike Dewitt def Aaron Martin via foot lock
- Bryna Nuro def Alex Le via bow & arrow Choke in OT
- Tom Burns def Abel Briceno via triangle armbar
- Austin Springer def Justin Mark via fastest escape time in OT
- Hannah Sharp def Roma Pawelek via kneebar
- Micah Brakefield def Lee Flores via flying triangle
- Billy Yi def Brian Van Ornum via triangle choke
- Dan Walsh def Taylor Ron Murders via rear naked choke
- Logan Skinner def Brian Travis via toehold
- Andrew Sidelinger def Zach Force via armbar
- Niko Hughes def Derrick Flag via fastest escape time in OT
- Kyle Stafford def Joey Elsmore via triangle choke
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous “ROAD FC 2X” all-female league starts on Xiaomi ROAD FC 037
- Next Premier Boxing Champions Series Opens 2017 with a Smash!
Sorry - Comments are closed