Top Rated MMA sat down with Jose Torres to talk about his UFC debut
UFC Fight Night 131 will take place June 1st at Adirondack Bank Center in Utica, N.Y. The main card will air on FS1 while the prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Jose Torres (7-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) is the Titan FC flyweight and bantamweight champion and he is making his octagon debut as he will taking on Jarred Brooks (13-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC). Torres will be replacing Hector Sandoval due to him pulling out of the fight due to back injury.
Torres (7-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) is coming into this fight in just 9 days notice and recently knocked out Alberto Orellano in the first round at Titan FC 48. Brooks (13-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) is coming off a split-decision loss to Deiveson Figueiredo back in October.
Check out our FightBookMMA Merchandise by going here.
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Than you need to go here.
Check out our Amazon Store by going here.
Torres sat down with Erik Allen from Top Rated MMA to talk about his fight, his weight cut and more. You can watch the interview with Jose above.
Be sure to check out our partner and friend Erik from Top Rated MMA by going here.
UFC Fight Night 131 Fight Card:
(FS1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Jimmie Rivera vs. Marlon Moraes
- Gregor Gillespie vs. Vinc Pichel
- Walt Harris vs. Daniel Spitz
- Jake Ellenberger vs. Ben Saunders
- Julio Arce vs. Daniel Teymur
- Sam Alvey vs. Gian Villante
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Lauren Murphy
- Nik Lentz vs. David Teymur
- Belal Muhammad vs. Chance Rencountre
- Desmond Green vs. Gleison Tibau
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Jessica Aguilar vs. Jodie Esquibel
- Johnny Eduardo vs. Nathaniel Wood
- Jarred Brooks vs. Jose Torres
Sorry - Comments are closed