Monday December 14, 2015– The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale: Edgar vs. Mendes took place on Friday December 12, 2015 at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The main event and prelims was aired on FOX Sports 1. To read the complete recap and official results of the event click here.
The figures do not include deductions for items such as insurance, licenses and taxes. The figures do not include money paid by sponsors, including the official UFC-Reebok sponsorship program pay. They also do not include any other “locker room” or special discretionary bonuses the UFC oftentimes pays. The total disclosed payroll for the event was $1,048,000.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission released the following payouts to FightBookMMA.com.
The full TUF 22 Finale payouts:
- Frankie Edgar: $360,000 (includes $180,000 win bonus)
def. Chad Mendes: $82,000
- Ryan Hall: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Artem Lobov: $10,000
- Tony Ferguson: $100,000 (includes $50,000 win bonus)
def. Edson Barboza: $44,000
- Evan Dunham: $68,000 (includes $34,000 win bonus)
def. Joe Lauzon: $54,000
- Tatsuya Kawajiri: $52,000 (includes $21,000 win bonus)
def. Jason Knight: $12,000
- Julian Erosa: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Marcin Wrzosek: $10,000
- Gabriel Gonzaga: $76,000 (includes $38,000 win bonus)
def. Konstantin Erokhin: $10,000
- Ryan LaFlare: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus)
def. Mike Pierce: $34,000
- Geane Herrera: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Joby Sanchez: $10,000
- Chris Gruetzemacher: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Abner Lloveras: $10,000
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!