TUF 24 Finale Salaries
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
Monday, December 5, 2016— The Ultimate Fighter 24: A Tournament of Champions Finale took place Saturday at The Pearl at Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas. The card aired on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission released the following salaries to FightBookMMA. The total disclosed payout for the event was $1,242,000.
Johnson (25-2-1 MMA, 13-1-1 UFC) earned a flat payout of $350,000 and wasn’t eligible for a win bonus. His opponent Tim Elliott (13-7-1 MMA, 2-5 UFC) received $100,000.
TUF 24 Finale payouts:
- Champ Demetrious Johnson: $350,000 (no win bonus)
def. Tim Elliott: $100,000
- Joseph Benavidez: $140,000 (includes $70,000 win bonus)
def. Henry Cejudo: $50,000
- Jorge Masvidal: $120,000 (includes $60,000 win bonus)
def. Jake Ellenberger: $78,000
- Jared Cannonier: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
def. Ion Cutelaba: $12,000
- Sara McMann: $56,000 (includes $28,000 win bonus)
def. Alexis Davis: $27,000
- Brandon Moreno: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
def. Ryan Benoit: $15,000
- Ryan Hall: $34,000 (includes $17,000 win bonus)
def. Gray Maynard: $51,000
- Rob Font: $33,000 (includes $16,500 win bonus)
def. Matt Schnell: $10,000
- “Maestro” Dong Hyun Kim: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Brendan O’Reilly: $12,000
- Jamie Moyle: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Kailin Curran: $20,000
- Anthony Smith: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
def. Elvis Mutapcic: $16,000
- Devin Clark: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Josh Stansbury: $12,000
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
- Previous Abner Mares & Robert Garcia On The Road To December 10 World Championship Bout Live On SHOWTIME
- Next UFC 206 Embedded: Vlog Series – Episode 1
Sorry - Comments are closed