UFC 174 Medical Suspensions
The following fighters were given longer terms after UFC 174. All 22 fighters on this past Saturday’s UFC 174 card received mandatory minimum medical suspensions:
- Ali Bagautinov: Suspended 30 days with no contact for 30 days.
- Rory MacDonald: 14-day mandatory suspension.
- Andrei Arlovski: Suspended 30 days with no contact for 14 days.
- Brendan Schaub: Suspended 90 days with no contact for 60 days due to left eyelid laceration and suture on right side of face. Also he must have CT scan of head and a doctor’s clearance before returning to training or competition.
- Ryan Jimmo: Suspended 180 days with no contact for 180 days due to fractured right forearm.
- Daniel Sarafian: 14-day mandatory suspension.
- Valerie Letourneau: Suspended 180 days with no contact for 30 days.
- Mike Easton: 14-day mandatory suspension.
- Tae Hyun Bang: Suspended indefinitely with no contact for 180 days.
- Kajan Johnson: Suspended 60 days with no contact for 45 days due to knockout loss.
- Roland Delorme: Suspended 30 days with no contact for 21 days.
By: Roberto Villa
- Previous ONE FC 17: Era of Champions Results
- Next UFC Fighter Urijah Faber Introduces Full Contact Skydiving
Sorry - Comments are closed
FightBook MMA Facebook
Help us keep the lights on