HOUSTON, TX October 02, 2015— FightBookMMA.com will be on scene at the UFC 192 weigh-ins, which will take place today Friday Oct. 2nd, 2015, and you can catch the live stream below here on FightBookMMA.com at 5 p.m. ET (2 p.m. PT, 4 p.m. CT local time).
In the main event, light-heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier (16-1 MMA, 5-1 UFC) will face Alexander Gustafsson (16-3 MMA, 8-3 UFC). This will be Cormier’s first title defense. In the co-feature, ex-welterweight title holder Johny Hendricks (17-3 MMA, 12-3 UFC) will fight Tyron Woodley (15-3 MMA, 5-2 UFC).
Below you can watch the weigh-ins and the full fight card weigh-in results.
UFC 192: Official Weigh-ins:
UFC 192 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the light heavyweight title:
Champ Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204)
- Ryan Bader (206) vs. Rashad Evans (205)
- Shawn Jordan (265) vs. Ruslan Magomedov (236)
- Ali Bagautinov (125) vs. Joseph Benavidez (126)
- Jessica Eye (136) vs. Julianna Pena (135)
PRELIMINARY CARD # 2
(FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Daniel Hooker (146) vs. Yair Rodriguez (145)
- Alan Jouban (170) vs. Albert Tumenov (170)
- Islam Makhachev (156) vs. Adriano Martins (156)
- Angela Hill (115) vs. Rose Namajunas (115)
PRELIMINARY CARD # 1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Sage Northcutt (156) vs. Francisco Trevino (160)*
- Chris Cariaso (126) vs. Sergio Pettis (126)
- Derrick Lewis (265) vs. Viktor Pesta (237)
* Trevino missed the lightweight limit and has one hour to cut four pounds
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!