UFC 193: Official Live Weigh-In Video & Results
MELBOURNE, Australia – FIghtBookMMA.com will have today’s UFC 193 fighter weigh-ins video and results below. UFC 193: Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm will take place on Saturday November 14, 2015 at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne. The main card will air on PPV and the prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Ronda Rousey (12-0 MMA, 6-0 UFC) will be defending her bantamweight title against Holly Holm (9-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC). And in the co-main event, Joanna Jedrzejczyk (10-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC) will defend her strawweight belt against Valerie Letourneau (8-3 MMA, 3-0 UFC).
Watch the official weigh-in video and results for UFC 193 today Friday, Nov. 13, at 5pm/2pm ET/PT.
UFC 193 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the women’s bantamweight title:
Champ Ronda Rousey (134) vs. Holly Holm (134)
- For the strawweight title:
Champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk (114) vs. Valerie Letourneau(115)
- Mark Hunt (265) vs. Antonio Silva (263)
- Uriah Hall (185) vs. Robert Whittaker (185)
- Jared Rosholt (239) vs. Stefan Struve (265)
PRELIMINARY CARD # 2
(FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Akbarh Arreola (155) vs. Jake Matthews (155)
- Kyle Noke (169) vs. Peter Sobotta (169)
- Anthony Perosh (205) vs. Gian Villante (205)
- Danny Martinez (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (125)
PRELIMINARY CARD # 1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Daniel Kelly (185) vs. Steve Montgomery (185)
- Steven Kennedy (169) vs. Richard Walsh (170)
- James Moontasri (170) vs. Anton Zafir (170)
- Ryan Benoit (125) vs. Ben Nguyen (126)
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous AXS TV Fights: Legacy Fighting Championship 48 Weigh-In Results
- Next UFC 193: Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm Top 5 Media Day Moments
Sorry - Comments are closed