Want the latest News?
UFC 193: The Champions
Wednesday November 11, 2015– UFC 193: Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm will take place on Saturday November 14, 2015 at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne. The main card will air on PPV and the prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Ronda Rousey (12-0 MMA, 6-0 UFC) will be defending her bantamweight title against Holly Holm (9-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC). And in the co-main event, Joanna Jedrzejczyk (10-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC) will defend her strawweight belt against Valerie Letourneau (8-3 MMA, 3-0 UFC).
UFC produced a video where the two champions Ronda and Jedrezjczyk sat down with Megan Olivi about their upcoming title fights. They discuss various topics and what they like about one another.
UFC 193: The Champions:
UFC 193: Rousey vs. Holm Fight Card:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the women’s bantamweight title:
Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm
- For the strawweight title:
Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Valerie Letourneau
- Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva
- Uriah Hall vs. Robert Whittaker
- Jared Rosholt vs. Stefan Struve
PRELIMINARY CARD # 2
(FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Akbarh Arreola vs. Jake Matthews
- Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
- Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
- Danny Martinez vs. Richie Vaculik
PRELIMINARY CARD # 1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Daniel Kelly vs. Steve Montgomery
- Steven Kennedy vs. Richard Walsh
- James Moontasri vs. Anton Zafir
- Ryan Benoit vs. Ben Nguyen
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous #1 Anthony Rumble Johnson Vs #3 Ryan Darth Bader Preview
- Next Dead Serious 17 with special guest UFC’s President Dana White
Sorry - Comments are closed