LAS VEGAS (Friday December 11, 2015)– UFC 194: Aldo vs. McGregor fighter weigh-ins will take place today at 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT) at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The main card will be available on pay-per-view and the prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
At UFC 194 will be a battle between two featherweights with a title-unification bout between champion Jose Aldo (25-1 MMA, 7-0 UFC) and interim titleholder Conor McGregor (18-2 MMA, 6-0 UFC). In the co-main event, Chris Weidman (13-0 MMA, 9-0 UFC) will put his middleweight title on the line against Luke Rockhold (14-2 MMA, 4-1 UFC).
UFC 194: Official Weigh-in:
The complete UFC 194 weigh-in results:
(Refresh the page for live results)
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the featherweight title: Champ Jose Aldo (145) vs. Conor McGregor (145)
- For the middleweight title: Champ Chris Weidman (185) vs. Luke Rockhold (185)
- Yoel Romero (185) vs. Ronaldo Souza (186)
- Demian Maia (170) vs. Gunnar Nelson (170)
- Max Holloway (145) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD # 2
(FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Urijah Faber (136) vs. Frankie Saenz (135)
- Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger (116) vs. Tecia Torres (116)
- Warlley Alves (171) vs. Colby Covington (170)
- Kevin Lee (156) vs. Leonardo Santos (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD # 1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Magomed Mustafaev (155) vs. Joe Proctor (155.5)
- John Makdessi (156) vs. Yancy Medeiros (155.5)
- Marcio Alexandre Jr. (171) vs. Court McGee (170)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!