UFC 195: Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit Medical Suspensions
Monday January 4, 2015— UFC 195: Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit took place at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena. The event’s main card aired live on pay-per-view while the prelims were on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
To check out the UFC 195 salaries you can click here for more details.
In the main event, Lawler defended his belt for the second time winning via split decision. He drew a two-month suspension and Condit was suspended for 60 days with no contact for 45 days.
Check out our FightBookMMA Merchandise by going here.
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Than you need to go here.
Check out our Amazon Store by going here.
Check out the FightBookMMA Box Office where you can buy all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV
On the event’s preliminary card, Dustin Poirier could be out for six months for a previously reported broken nose. Middleweight Kyle Noke could have the same suspension.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission released the medical suspensions to FightBookMMA.com.
The medical suspensions from UFC 195 are as follows:
- Robbie Lawler: Suspended 60 days with no contact for 45 days.
- Carlos Condit: Suspended 60 days with no contact for 45 days.
- Andrei Arlovski: Suspended 45 days with no contact for 30 days.
- Kyle Noke: Needs fractured nose cleared by doctor or suspended 180 days; minimum suspension until 30 days with no contact for 21 days for left elbow strain
- Drew Dober: Suspended 30 days with no contact for 21 days.
- Scott Holtzman: Suspended 60 days with no contact for 45 days.
- Dustin Poirier: Needs fractured nose cleared by doctor or suspended 180 days; minimum suspension 45 days with no contact for 30 days.
- Joseph Duffy: Suspended 30 days with no contact for 21 days.
- Joe Soto: Needs follow-up exam with retinal specialist due May 1.
- Edgar Garcia: Suspended 30 days with no contact for 21 days.
- Sheldon Westcott: Must have left knee and right hand X-ray; if broken, needs doctor clearance or suspended 180 days; minimum suspension 30 days with no contact for 21 days.
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Bas “El Guapo” Rutten giving a shout out to FightBookMMA
- Next ROAD Fighting Championship announces plans to hold its first ever all women’s Mixed Martial Arts event
Sorry - Comments are closed