UFC 196 Bonuses, Reebok Sponsorship Payouts, Fighter Salaries & Post Fight Press Conference Video Replay
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
Sunday March 6, 2016— UFC 196 took place at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena. The main card aired on pay-per-view while the prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass. To read the complete recap and official results of the event click here.
Below can find the Bonuses, Post Fight Press Conference, Reebok Sponsorship Pay and Salaries. The total payout for the Reebok Sponsorship Pay was $220,000 and the fighters awarded for the bonuses took an extra $50k. The total disclosed Salaries for the event was $2,871,000.
UFC 196 in Las Vegas drew an announced attendance of 14,898 and a live gate of $8.1 million.
Under the new sponsorship deal with Reebok, here are the program’s payout tiers: 1-5 bouts receive $2,500, 6-10 bouts get $5,000, 11-15 bouts earn $10,000, 16-20 bouts pocket $15,000, 21 bouts and more get $20,000. Champions earn $40,000 while title challengers get $30,000.
UFC fighters will also receive payments amounting to 20-30 percent of any UFC merchandise sold that bears their likeness, according to officials.
The usual disclaimer for the fighter Salaries: The figures do not include deductions for items such as insurance, licenses and taxes. The figures do not include money paid by sponsors, including the official UFC Athlete Outfitting sponsorship program pay. They also do not include any other “locker room” or special discretionary bonuses the UFC oftentimes pays. They also do not include pay-per-view cuts that some top-level fighters receive.
With that out-of-the-way, lets take a look at the “Money” these fighter took home.
UFC 196 Bonuses:
- Fight of the Night — Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
- Performance of the Night — Nate Diaz
- Performance of the Night — Miesha Tate
UFC 196 UFC Athlete Outfitting payouts:
- Nate Diaz: $20,000
def. Conor McGregor: $5,000
- Miesha Tate: $30,000
def. Holly Holm: $40,000
- Ilir Latifi: $5,000
def. Gian Villante: $10,000
- Corey Anderson: $5,000
def. Tom Lawlor: $10,000
- Amanda Nunes: $5,000
vs. Valentina Shevchenko: $2,500
- Siyar Bahadurzada: $2,500
def. Brandon Thatch: $2,500
- Nordine Taleb: $2,500
def. Erick Silva: $10,000
- Vitor Miranda: $2,500
def. Marcelo Guimaraes: $2,500
- Darren Elkins: $10,000
def. Chas Skelly: $5,000
- Diego Sanchez: $20,000
def. Jim Miller: $20,000
- Jason Saggo: $2,500
def. Justin Salas: $5,000
- Teruto Ishihara: $2,500
def. Julian Erosa: $2,500
UFC 196 Salaries:
- Nate Diaz: $500,000 (no win bonus)
def. Conor McGregor: $1,000,000
- Miesha Tate: $92,000 (includes $46,000 win bonus)
def. Holly Holm: $500,000
- Ilir Latifi: $50,000 (includes $25,000 win bonus)
def. Gian Villante: $36,000
- Corey Anderson: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus)
def. Tom Lawlor: $28,000
- Amanda Nunes: $56,000 (includes $28,000 win bonus)
def. Valentina Shevchenko: $14,000
- Siyar Bahadurzada: $38,000 (includes $19,000 win bonus)
def. Brandon Thatch: $22,000
- Nordine Taleb: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
def. Erick Silva: $34,000
- Vitor Miranda: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus)
def. Marcelo Guimaraes: $13,000
- Darren Elkins: $74,000 (includes $37,000 win bonus)
def. Chas Skelly: $21,000
- Diego Sanchez: $150,000 (includes $75,000 win bonus)
def. Jim Miller: $59,000
- Jason Saggo: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Justin Salas: $16,000
- Teruto Ishihara: $34,000 (includes $17,000 win bonus)
def. Julian Erosa: $12,000
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous FightBookMMA Takes a Closer Look at UFC Unstoppable
- Next ROC 54 Thrills with 4 Title fight, 4 Finishes
Sorry - Comments are closed