UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz live weigh-ins & results
LAS VEGAS, Friday March 4, 2016 –- UFC 196 weigh-ins will take place today, and you can watch a live stream here on FightBookMMA at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT).
The weigh-ins will take place at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The event will air on pay-per-view and FOX Sports 1 and the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
Watch the official weigh-in for UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz live below with the official weigh-in results.
UFC 196 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Conor McGregor (168) vs. Nate Diaz (169)
- Holly Holm (134.5) vs. Miesha Tate (135) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Ilir Latifi (205) vs. Gian Villante (205)
- Corey Anderson (204) vs. Tom Lawlor (204.5)
- Amanda Nunes (136) vs. Valentina Shevchenko (134)
(FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Siyar Bahadurzada (170) vs. Brandon Thatch (170)
- Erick Silva (170) vs. Nordine Taleb (170)
- Marcelo Guimaraes (185.5) vs. Vitor Miranda (185.5)
- Darren Elkins (145.5) vs. Chas Skelly (145.5)
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Jim Miller (155.5) vs. Diego Sanchez (156)
- Jason Saggo (155.5) vs. Justin Salas (156)
- Julian Erosa (144.5) vs. Teruto Ishihara (146)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous ORTIZ VS. THOMPSON FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
- Next ALL-OUT WAR COMES TO LA FIGHT CLUB — JESUS SOTO KARASS TO TAKE ON YOSHIHIRO KAMEGAI
Sorry - Comments are closed