Friday July 29, 2016– UFC 201 official weigh-in will take place today Friday, July 29 at 4pm/1pm ETPT live from the FOX Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia. FightBookMMA will have the LIVE Stream below including the official weigh-in results.
In the main event, Robbie Lawler (27-10 MMA, 12-4 UFC) will be defending his welterweight title against Tyron Woodley (15-3 MMA, 5-2 UFC). In the co-main, Rose Namajunas (5-2 MMA, 3-1 UFC) will take on Karolina Kowalkiewicz (9-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC), also on the card is Matt Brown (20-14 MMA, 13-8 UFC) who will be taking on Jake Ellenberger (30-11 MMA, 9-7 UFC) in a welterweight battle.
UFC® 201: LAWLER vs. WOODLEY will be available live on Pay-Per-View on Saturday, July 30 at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on UFC.TV, iN DEMAND, DirecTV, DISH Network, Vubiquity, and in Canada on BellTV, Rogers, Shaw Communications, Sasktel, and Canal Indigo for a suggested retail price of $49.99 US/CAN for Standard Definition and $59.99 US/CAN for High-Definition.
UFC 201: Official Weigh-in:
UFC 201: Lawler vs. Woodley Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Robbie Lawler (170) vs. Tyron Woodley (170) – for welterweight title
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.5) vs. Rose Namajunas (116)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170)
- Erik Perez (135) vs. Francisco Rivera (135.5)
- Ryan Benoit (126) vs. Fredy Serrano (126)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS2, 8 p.m. ET)
- Ed Herman (205.5) vs. Nikita Krylov (206)
- Jorge Masvidal (171) vs. Ross Pearson (170)
- Damian Grabowski (256) vs. Anthony Hamilton (258.5)
- Wilson Reis (126) vs. Hector Sandoval (126)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Michael Graves (170.5) vs. Bojan Velickovic (170.5)
- Cesar Arzamendia (155) vs. Damien Brown (155.5)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!