UFC 202 early weigh-in results
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
LAS VEGAS (August 19, 2016)— The early weigh-ins took place today at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, and you can find the results below. The UFC 202 event will air on pay-per-view while the prelims will be on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
As we all know the UFC officials recently made the early weigh-ins possible so that the fighters have more time to rehydrate before the event. The UFC 202 ceremonial fighter weigh-ins will take place today, and you can watch a live stream on FightBookMMA at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) by clicking here.
UFC 202 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Featherweight champ Conor McGregor (168) vs. Nate Diaz (170.5) – non-title welterweight bout
- Anthony Johnson (205.5) vs. Glover Teixeira (205.5)
- Donald Cerrone (170) vs. Rick Story (171)
- Hyun Gyu Lim (171) vs. Mike Perry (169)
- Sabah Homasi (170.5) vs. Tim Means (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Cody Garbrandt (136) vs. Takeya Mizugaki (136)
- Raquel Pennington (135.5) vs. Elizabeth Phillips (134)
- Chris Avila (146) vs. Artem Lobov (144.5)
- Cortney Casey (116) vs. Randa Markos (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6 p.m. ET)
- Lorenz Larkin (170.75) vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Colby Covington (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
- Alberto Uda (185.5) vs. Marvin Vettori (185.5)
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Up & Comers MMA: Best of Both Worlds
- Next UFC 202 wiegh-ins LIVE on FightBookMMA at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT)
Sorry - Comments are closed