UFC 202 early weigh-in results
LAS VEGAS (August 19, 2016)— The early weigh-ins took place today at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, and you can find the results below. The UFC 202 event will air on pay-per-view while the prelims will be on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
As we all know the UFC officials recently made the early weigh-ins possible so that the fighters have more time to rehydrate before the event. The UFC 202 ceremonial fighter weigh-ins will take place today, and you can watch a live stream on FightBookMMA at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) by clicking here.
UFC 202 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Featherweight champ Conor McGregor (168) vs. Nate Diaz (170.5) – non-title welterweight bout
- Anthony Johnson (205.5) vs. Glover Teixeira (205.5)
- Donald Cerrone (170) vs. Rick Story (171)
- Hyun Gyu Lim (171) vs. Mike Perry (169)
- Sabah Homasi (170.5) vs. Tim Means (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Cody Garbrandt (136) vs. Takeya Mizugaki (136)
- Raquel Pennington (135.5) vs. Elizabeth Phillips (134)
- Chris Avila (146) vs. Artem Lobov (144.5)
- Cortney Casey (116) vs. Randa Markos (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6 p.m. ET)
- Lorenz Larkin (170.75) vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Colby Covington (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
- Alberto Uda (185.5) vs. Marvin Vettori (185.5)
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous Up & Comers MMA: Best of Both Worlds
- Next UFC 202 wiegh-ins LIVE on FightBookMMA at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT)
Sorry - Comments are closed