Monday September 12, 2016— UFC 203 took place at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland. The main card aired on pay-per-view following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
At UFC 203 12 fighters were suspended after the event which included Alistair Overeem who suffered a knockout loss to Champ Stipe Miocic, he is suspended indefinitely pending neurological clearance. Below you will find the full medical suspensions that was released by the Ohio Athletic Commission.
UFC 203 Medical Suspensions:
- Stipe Miocic: Suspended 45 days with 15 days no contact.
- Alistair Overeem: Suspended indefinitely pending neurological clearance; needs CT scan within five days and MRI after five days. Also suspended 60 days.
- Travis Browne: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance for right index finger.
- Phil “CM Punk” Brooks: Suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact.
- Jimmie Rivera: Suspended indefinitely pending clearance from ophthalmologist.
- Jessica Andrade: 30 days no contact.
- Bethe Correia: 30 days no contact.
- Jessica Eye: Suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact.
- Brad Tavares: Suspended indefinitely pending medical clearance for lower back.
- Michael McBride: Suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact.
- Sean Spencer: Suspended indefinitely pending medical clearance for left hand.
- Jason Gonzalez: Suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact.
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.