UFC 208 official weigh-in results & Live stream of the weigh-ins
BROOKLYN, N.Y. (Fri, February 10, 2017)– UFC 208: Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie will take place on Sat., Feb, 11, 2017 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.. The main card will air on pay-per-view while the prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Below you will find the early weigh-in results and you can also watch the LIVE ceremonial weigh-ins on Friday, Feb. 10 at 6pm/3pm ETPT.
In the main-event, Holly Holm (10-2 MMA, 3-2 UFC) will take on Germaine de Randamie (7-3 MMA, 3-1 UFC) for the UFC’s inaugural women’s featherweight title. In the co-main event, Anderson Silva (33-8 MMA, 16-4 UFC) will go against Derek Brunson (16-4 MMA, 7-2 UFC). Also on the card Ronaldo Souza (23-4 MMA, 6-1 UFC) will take on Tim Boetsch (20-10 MMA, 11-9 UFC).
UFC 208 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the inaugural women’s featherweight title
- Holly Holm (144.4) vs. Germaine de Randamie (143.6)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Anderson Silva (185)
- Tim Boetsch (185.8) vs. Ronaldo Souza (185.8)
- Jared Cannonier (204.4) vs. Glover Teixeira (205.2)
- Jim Miller (154.6) vs. Dustin Poirier (155.2)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Randy Brown (170.6) vs. Belal Muhammad (170.2)
- Wilson Reis (125.2) vs. Ulka Sasaki (125.4)
- Nik Lentz (155.8) vs. Islam Makhachev (155)
- Jarred Brooks (125) vs. Ian McCall (125.2)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Marcin Tybura (245.4) vs. Justin Willis(0)*
- Rick Glenn (145.8) vs. Phillipe Nover (145.6)
- Roan Carneiro (170) vs. Ryan LaFlare (170.6)
* – Willis was deemed medically unfit to compete and bout has been canceled; Tybura was paid his fight purse
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
Show your support and head out to our Online Store by going here.
Want to help sponsor a fighter? Than go here.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous “Cancun Boxing” at 11 p.m. ET on CBS Sports Network
- Next DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO MMA FEDERATION JOINS THE IMMAF MOVEMENT
Sorry - Comments are closed
FightBook MMA Facebook
Help us keep the lights on.