UFC 209: Woodley vs Thompson Extended Video Preview
TWO WORLD TITLES ARE ON THE LINE WHEN
CHAMPION WOODLEY MEETS “WONDERBOY”
NURMAGOMEDOV TEKES ON FERGUSON
AT T-MOBILE ARENA IN LAS VEGAS
LAS VEGAS (Tues, February 21, 2017)– UFC 209: Woodley vs. Thompson takes place March 4, 2017 at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena. The main card will air on pay-per-view while the prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass. Below is the extended preview for UFC 209 and the latest fight card.
The extended preview showcases the main and co-main event as the welterweight title is on the line. The main event is a rematch between Tyron Woodley taking on Stephen Thompson and the interim lightweight title fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov going toe-to-toe with Tony Ferguson.
As we all rememebr, Woodley took on Thompson at UFC® 205 back in November 2016 as this fight ended up in a draw. In the co-main event for UFC 209, Nurmagomedov with a perfect record will take on No. 2 ranked Ferguson a fight that for sure will bring fireworks. No. 3 heavyweight Alistair Overeem will go against No. 6 Mark Hunt a fight where someone will be KO’d.
The latest UFC 209 card:
- Champ Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson for the welterweight title
- Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov for the interim lightweight title
- Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Kelly
- David Teymur vs. Lando Vannata
- Mark Hunt vs. Alistair Overeem
- Mark Godbeer vs. TBA
- Mirsad Bektic vs. Darren Elkins
- Iuri Alcantara vs. Luke Sanders
- Paul Craig vs. Tyson Pedro
- Ed Herman vs. Igor Pokrajac
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
Show your support and head out to our Online Store by going here.
Want to help sponsor a fighter? Than go here.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous CANELO ÁLVAREZ & JULIO CÉSAR CHÁVEZ, JR. MEXICO CITY PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
- Next WSOF35 Returns To New York With Stacked 3-Title Fight Championship Event
Sorry - Comments are closed